An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by WPExplorer
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the theme changelog?
How do I add the homepage slider?
Visual Editor Issues After Upgrading To WP 3.6
If you are having issues with the visual editor it could be due to an old version of Symple Shortcodes.
- Re-download the theme zip
- Locate the file at functions/recommend-plugins.php (or update the whole theme)
- Replace the file(s) with yours on your site via FTP
- Delete the Symple Shortcodes plugin from your site.
- You should now get a new notice for installing Symple Shortcodes in your WP dashboard. This will download the most recent fixed version.
- Install the latest version of the plugin then clear your browser cache. Everything should be 100% good now. If you are still having issues, then its most likely another plugin causing the problem.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.