An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, tansh, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from tansh:
Turnaround time : 4-12 hrs.
Just drop me your query through contact form on my profile, if possible include your page link too.
I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please sign in to contact this author.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Help document?
It is included in main zip file you have downloaded. Make sure to select option “All Files & Documentation”.
Find it here : Main zip > help-documents > bulwark-help
Where is Changelog?
Find it in help document.
How can I get update for premium plugins included in theme? With special mention to Visual Composer and Revolution Slider.
On ThemeForest, when a premium plugin is included in a theme for free you will receive plugin update only if theme is updated for that plugin. Plugins for this theme are updated as and when required. Not essentially as soon as plugin is updated by its original developer, but considering the updates made to the plugin and making it compatible with the theme.
If you need latest updates and support for the plugin it will need to purchase it separately, this is purely optional.
Compatibility With WP3.9
- Please download the latest theme update.
- Replace the theme folder.
- Update plugins : Visual composer and Shortcodes
- Make sure to clear browser cache.
How can I update plugin?
- Update your theme folder.
- Delete the plugins which you need to update (via Plugins > Installed Plugins).
- You will receive notification on dashboard to install these deleted plugins. Going through this notification will install the latest plugin version included with the theme. (Appearance > Install Plugins, will take you to the same page)
- All plugins are located here : Main Theme Folder > includes > plugins
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.