Welcome to Business Essentials – A Premium WordPress Theme
Are you looking for a clean, responsive, elegant and modern business website? We think we just made the perfect one for you!
Business Essentials was written from the ground up with the modern business in-mind. From the elegant, clean and easy to read text, to the various fully featured page templates including staff, careers, home, and case studies your site looks gorgeous on a big screen all the way down to mobile with it’s responsive design.
Easily customizable with well structured, valid code and CSS – The width of the default page is set at 980px, perfect for most business who don’t run extra large monitors but do use laptops as do their clients. Each part of the design has been carefully hand crafted, and pixel pushed to ensure a fantastic experience.
- HTML5 and CSS3 construction (heavily commented)
- XML Preview Data file included for import
- Fully translation mo/po files included
- Style Sheet Uploader in unbranded theme options panel
- SEO best practice construction
- Retina Ready using retina.js included
- Choose left sidebar, right sidebar or full width for any page or post
- Dedicated different sidebar widget areas for templates (10 in total)
- Responsive design for mobile / tablet based devices
- Image and HTML Slider
- Swipe Enabled carousels and sliders
- Full suite of pages
- 2 Different Home Page Templates
- Full width template
- Right sidebar template
- Left sidebar template
- Fully working contact form with validation (Contact Form 7 plugin)
- Case Studies Index Page
- Case Studies individual page
- Staff Index Page
- Staff individual page
- Careers Index Page
- Careers individual page
- Expanded WP standard comments now with validation!
- Included retina ready (HiDPI) social icon plugin
- Automatic lightbox built in (if images linked)
- Multiple Menus (3 registered)
- 18 Layered PSD Files for pages, elements, sliders etc
- Support proudly supplied for installation issues / but not for customization (available at cost)
- Update on 04/24/15 v2.4.1 Updated style.css (version # only) and option tree directory, please replace the entire option tree directory to clean up security issues with the plugin.
- Update on 02/17/15 v2.4 Updated searchform.php to correct issue on page load to show the placeholder text until search box is clicked. Updated style.css to update version #.
- Update on 10/02/14 V2.3 – Updated package to include child theme.
- Update on 4/28/14 – Version # did not change, please replace functions.php to fix an issue with featured images not displaying on CPT and pages.
- 04/24/14 – Updated theme to support WordPress 3.9 audio/video playlist features.
- Updated search.php and searchform.php to return the search query to make the search more secure.
- 12/13/13 – Fully tested in the new WordPress 3.8
- Update 10/25/13-Updated to WordPress 3.7 with no issues.
- Update on 10/8/13 – This is a full version upgrade. All files will need to be replaced. New TF requirements for calling scripts, styling for paginated comments, and single post pagination. Tested on 3.6.1 with no issues. Staff page has changed for social icons, you can now just click ‘add new’ for social icons (repeatable metabox) – you will need to set these up again and Careers changed for pdf upload – you only need to upload the pdf once to the library and choose pdf from drop down on careers page (you will need to set these up again as well). New audio player for multiple audio files (playlist) and Cr3ativ Shortcodes plugin now being used so all content will need to be edited to remove old shortcodes and set up with new shortcodes. Video embed (if using the shortcode) is now just the url of the video (no iframe code necessary) inside a fluid container.
- Update on 5/31/13 – Updated functions.php and updated theme-options.php (located inside the functions directory) to make sure all theme options and WordPress custom post types are translatable. Updated the language directory to include new translation files.
- Update on 4/29/13 – Updated style.css to accommodate the Contact Form 7 update for input type=email.
- Release on 3/28/13 – Initial Release.