This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hi, looks great but have some presale questions:
is it possible to install on theme Visual Composer (i know nothing in codding but worked with VC)
i can’t ask in support center, but i’m very interested in possibility of your theme.
Thanks for your message. Please check my comments below:
1. Yes you can install the plugin.
2. You can import items to our theme with csv import plugin, I’m not sure about statuses as this is not supported by the theme.
Lot of nice and handy features are already included. You can take our theme as a good base and build on top of that to create your own unique portal.
How i can try? will it work or not? Theme + Plugin? (will it be possible to refresh statuses or icons by plugin>)
pls, I would like you to install this theme completely like the demo for me, I’ve been having difficulties intalling it since I bought it, and I need this now. what information do you need to do this.
Thanks for purchasing one of our files, we really appreciate it
Please kindly post your support questions on AitThemes Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently.
Create an Account | Support Forum | Find your “Item Purchase code”
Online Documentation | Frequently asked questions
Before buying, I wonder if your theme can be translated entirely to Spanish? but only with WPML … and there is no Spanish translation of the subject is already created?
Thanks for your message. Theme includes only english PO files, you can translate it into spanish.
Is there a Turkish language ?
Sorry theme is not translated to any language by default. You can however translate it on your own. PO file is included.
Sorry i dont understand… am i editing .po file or .pot file ?
I have a client who would like an Obituaries and Memorials website that delivers the ff:
Any user can post images + content
Pay to display for x no of days, directly and automatically (Basically a rental)
4 Pages- Home, Create, Classified, Blog, About us
The website is the business itself, generating revenue from posts and ads
Please let me know if your theme can meet her criteria?
Business finder theme is based on our Directory theme. Image gallery is directly integrated into the theme.
I really like the look of this theme and think it would work well with my project. I am setting up a directory of physicians in my local area (about 3,000 of them) and have a few questions. Please bear with me, and I apologize in advance for being ignorant of a lot of these things. If I ask something obvious, I apologize for that, too.
1. On the actual business’s page, is there an option to create a gallery of images instead of having just the one?
2. Is there an option to change the color scheme?
3. How many categories can I add? (I’m hoping to separate physicians by specialty, such as cardiology, cosmetic, pediatric, etc.)
4. Can I add more search boxes? I would like to add filtering for whether or not a physician accepts Medicaid, for example.
Thank you in advance. I really appreciate your help.
Alexander Media Group, LLC
Thanks for your message. Our customers use our theme with over 40k items no problem. Theme will work fine with 3k.
1. Yes theme supports that by default.
2. Yes, you can change it in appearance settings
4. This is not supported by default, but you can change it in the code.
Hello. I bought this template and i did Turkish translation.
But Turkish character font has errors. How do I change the font?
and category and location could not translate of Turkish on the main page.
A registered user can upload more photos for each directory?
Yes, users can create image gallery. Thanks.
Hello, Can you customise the details view template? As in can I change the header or remove the map?
Can the search boxes be changed to be normal drop downs as opposed to the editable ones that are there at the moment? as I dont like the keyboard opening when selecting an option.
Does this theme support the new REST paypal api or does it use the classic one?
Do you have a demo admin area at all?
Hi, Yes you can customize the template, remove the map etc.
Yes you can change it to dropdowns if you like in the code.
Sorry I’m not sure what’s the difference between REST paypal api and classic one. Theme supports standard paypal payments and also recurring payments.
Thank you for your reply. Can you change the distance from km to miles?
I have 3 pre-purchase questions.
1. On the slider can you control the number of slider images i.e. more than the 2 on the demo?
2. For listing subscribers is there only one level of subscription or can you offer different subscription packages?
3. Where are the advertising spaces located…I don’t see any on the demo?
Thanks for your response…I really like the looks of this theme
Thanks for your message, please check my comments below:
1. Sure, you can create unlimited number of slides and sliders.
2. You can create up to 5 different subscription packages.
3. Please check the following url for more details: http://preview.ait-themes.com/businessfinder/wp1/theme-features/advertising-spaces/
One last question, I have demo’d the backend of some wordpress sites and feel a bit lost sometimes. I am pretty tech savvy but these demo’s have no operation manual so its a bunch of guess work. I saw it says there is a simplified control system eliminating using wordpress backend. Is there documentation supporting operation of the site and how would you rate it on simplicity to a user.
Easy admin includes only necessary fields, nothing more.
Wow, looks great thanks for the speedy reply on both questions!
you do have to have wordpress installed, correct?
Yes this is a WordPress theme, you need it to run the theme.
in the administrator panel I added 9 items, but does not work. In homepage always displays 3 Why?
Can i use this theme with sub domains and each domain will search on;y that category?
jobs.mydomain.com will have categories will have categories
education.mydomain.com will have categories like workshop,training
location.mydomain.com will have categories
but is categories will stay in that sub domain only?
Thanks for your message. Sorry this is not possible by default.
Can you tell me what parts of the zip file I need to upload to my host. Is it just the files in the zip file: businessfinder-2.6.zip
Hi, I’m interested in this theme but have a few questions:
1.Is there easy way to create an Events Listing page – either a single Events page for the site or events per business? Can business owners post events?
2. Does it work ok with Yoast SEO plugin?
3. Is it possible for a visitor to submit a new listing without creating an account then I review the listing, edit if necessary then put it live. OR is it easy to set up a form for them to submit listing details then I add listing via admin? I may decide to maintain the listings myself.
4. Do you have different packages depending on what is in the listing and whether it is a featured listing? ie. higher package has more things in their listing eg. a map, web link, images, etc.
5 Can category lists and search lists be ordered in package order – eg. Featured items first then platinum then gold then silver (if those were the packages)?
6. Can map be removed from top of home page or made smaller and repositioned?
7. What is difference between this theme and you Directory them apart from design?
Hi, Thanks for your message, please see my comments below:
1. Theme currently does not support events.
3. In order to add listing into database visitor needs to register and log in to Easy Admin. If you just need to collect data, you can create a form on your page that will be sent to your email for example.
4. Yes, you can have up to 5 packages
7. Business finder theme is based on Directory theme and therefore it has more features.
1. Is it possible for me to add and maintain all the listings myself from the admin panel if I don’t want users to add them?
2.Also what do the URL’s look like? On my current system I have a URL http://www.brighouse4u.co.uk/accommodation/ where slug is accommodation.
Then I have subcategory at URL http://www.brighouse4u.co.uk/accommodation/brighouse-hotels/
then a listing at http://www.brighouse4u.co.uk/black-bull-hotel/
Will I be able to keep these URL’s in your theme if I create my categories with the same slugs and keep the slugs the same for listings?
1. Yes you can add them manually or you can use csv to wordpress plugin for bulk upload
2. Please check the following url for more details regarding url structure: http://preview.ait-themes.com/directory/wp1/
I like your work on this theme. Is it possible that you add a RTL support to it soon?
Thanks for your message. Sorry we don’t have experience with rtl.
I was looking at the icon packs. Is it easy to set those up? Do I just assign the icons to business categories and the associate the icons with the business categories? Or do business get to pick which icon they want to represent their business?
You upload icons into media section and assign one icon to each category. Business is just added into that category and icon is used automatically.
What is the difference between the different icon packs?
Each pack include icons for the same businesses, they just look differently. There are map and also category icons. You can see more on the following url: http://graphicriver.net/user/ait/portfolio
Thanks for answering my questions. I love the theme!
Thank you and you’re welcome.
One last question. I noticed he City Guide theme in your club. When will that one be out and will it be available through Themeforest?
City Guide won’t be available on themeforest, only on our club website.
We’re working on this new theme for 2 months now, all the functionality will be completely rewritten into our new theme framework. We plan to launch version 1 of the theme this week. Theme will be completely translated into 18 languages, you can administer it in french language for example, frontend elements are also already translated. Theme will be fully responsive and include page builder. Theme will include all 30 elements like our other themes on the club.
Great. Thanks for all the information.
Hi, What system do you recommend me to convert this template into a web app for android and ios? this is possible and is fully functional?
Thanks for your message. Theme is responsive, you can view it on mobile phones no problem. Regarding mobile app, we don’t have experience with that sorry.
hello I need to remove the reviews is it hard to remove the reviews or do I have to hire a developer
You can remove it via admin panel, no problem with that. Thanks.
Your theme seems to me great but I have a question for a propable purchase:
Do you think it would be possible to integrate a function that could manage events more places on the cards?
If it does not, do you think a plugin could be that ?
Thanks a lot,
Events feature is not integrated into theme, but you can extend it if you like. We’ve developed Directory Extension Plugin that will allow you to extend item fields easily right from the admin panel. Please check the following url for more details: http://codecanyon.net/item/directory-business-finder-extension-plugin/8193600?ref=ait
Thanks for your fast answser.
With your plugin, I can :
- Create events and display them on the map
- As with the addition of a location, a user can since its admin console add an event
Is that correct?
I would like, if it’s possible, do the them thing like this template (http://demos.appthemes.com/?theme=vantage) with yours.
With that plugin you can extend fields that users can edit, it’s not event plugin.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.