Unique, beautiful, modern and responsive html theme for small business and portfolio websites.
One of the unique features of this theme is its “enable ajax” option. It is disabled by default. This feature enables ajax navigation between pages of your Wordpress site using HTML5 history API making it both, user and search engine friendly. However, this option supports only core Wordpress functionality and some plugins may not work properly with it and would require some custom work. So the “ajax enabled” option is recommended for wordpress developers or for use with default wordpress features. This option is disabled by default.
- “AJAX enable” option with fallback for older browsers (e.g. IE8) and search engines
- Full page background
- When “ajax enabled” option is ON – navigate the website with beautiful scroll, parallax animation
- Easy to use theme options
- Custom sidebars feature
- 8 predefined colours and easy to add your own color in admin panel.
- Lots of user-friendly shortcodes (tabs, toggles, accordion, columns, price table, etc…)
- Demonstration data import
- Extensive documentation with video tutorials
- Basic PSD included
- Support and updates
Fixed icons shortcode bug.
To update the theme please refer to FAQ section page: http://themeforest.net/item/business-idea-multipurpose-responsive-theme/5626114/faqs/20330.
After you complete the theme update, please test important features of your website to make sure that it works properly.
The theme was adapted to Wordpress 3.9 Bug fixes Improved security
- Fixed: category selection for portfolio posts in "Posts Carousel" shortcode - Fixed: background for theme options in admin panel
- Added: select color for header background, links, selected menu item background - Added: Ajax preloader color (black or white) - Added: Google Web fonts: Oswald, Roboto Condensed, Yanone Kaffeesatz, Lobster
- Fixed: small header menu bug in AJAX version - Fixed: latest posts widget bug - Added: ability to show page body (e.g. description) in portfolio (gallery) page
- Fixed Dm3Shortcodes plugin js issue to remove conflict with other plugins js