BuyShop 3.0 is best for new installation. Update from BuyShop 1.x, 2.x may be complicated, check http://support.ethemeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=73808 for details
Rating: 5 stars
Comment: Very very good theme with great support! I can recommend it to all everyone who’s looking for a great working and highly customizable theme.
Rating: 5 stars
Reason: Design Quality
Comment: Great Theme!
Rating: 5 stars
Reason: Feature Availability
Comment: Nice design, lots of features ready for use via disable/enable
Rating: 5 stars
Reason: Customer Support
Comment: This template looks great and the customer support is very responsive and helpful.
Rating: 5 stars
Reason: Design Quality
Comment: wonderfull theme ! Thanx
This is real transformer magento theme. It will allow you to create structure according to your needs and requirements. We are sured that it will statisfy all your needs that you are requiring and expecting from ecommerce solution.
Hey… Good work… I really liked the cleanliness and it looks awesome with my Retina Display
Excellent piece of work! Congrats! Thank you for the great job! the template is amazing!
Super Cool Theme! Don’t need it right now but bought it for later
Hi the best theme I have seen so far. In need to buy a quality theme, yours is the hottest canfidate.
This theme is absolutely fantastic and top-notch. We’ve been repeatedly impressed both by how easy it is to implement changes to the theme on the backend, how much functionality is built into it to make our store look even more professional, and especially by the support forum. Your team has responded to each of our tickets within an hour or less each time. Very helpful, patient and professional developers. Thank you!
Hello! I bought this theme today and first of all I have to say a big thanks to the developers because it looks like there was some serious work involved and a lot of features at our disposal.
I already purchased the Dresscode theme and now the Buyshop. What a great themes and the best support I ever had! Really friendly and helpful people. The support forum works like a charm. Keep up the good work, I really hope this theme will be a success for you guys so that you will be able to develop more and more great stuff.
- Fully responsive 100%. You can enable/disable responsive mode
- Retina Ready. Optimizied images, icon font
- Html5, CSS3
- Real Transformer which will allow to control every pixel. Unlimited colours, backgrounds, textures, fonts etc.
- Well structured and refactored code with usefull comments. No core files changed
- MultiStore ready. You can save and configure predefined schemes and your own layouts
- Fluid grid system base on Bootstrap framework
- Included psd and html version
- One click install including sample data
- Already integrated most popular and usefull magentoconnect extensions
- Login using facebook twitter credentials
- Catalogue mode (without prices, buy now buttons, registration etc.)
- Ajax add to cart, add to wishlist/compare, toolbar paging/sort. You can enable/disable this feature.
- Google fonts
- SEO Friendly Design and Layout Structure. Compatible with all Magento SEO features
- Cross browser compatibility ((Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE 8 +))
- Icon animation (css3) on/off
- Added cross sell products in shopping cart on/off
- Ajax search auto complete
- Product short attributes in hover preview (on/off)
- Quick view option
- Discount labels on sale products on/off
- Count of products in categories menu
- 4 predefined (different structures) layouts. Basic, Amazing, iStore, Dark.
- 2 mega menu variants. You can adjust the number of columns.
- Festive/holiday themes
- Admin panel that will allow you to create/save different structure layouts.
- Custom logout, checkout, 404 pages
- Footer popup static/enable/disable modes
- 4 header variants including different sliders type (Flex, Parallax etc.)
- Bestsellers, New, On Sale sliders in different views
- Custom html blocks which can be simply edited with Magento editor
- “New” and “Sale” badges
- social widgets (Facebook, Twitter)
- hide footer option
- right vertical side bar
- product hover choice option (hover or detailed view with the previews)
- Ability set flexslider width (wide/fixed width)
- Multistore sliders
- Flexslider has original navigation animation
- Compare button @ home page
- Image slider option for each category
- 3,4,5,6 products per row
- with/without description option
- Setup sidebar (enable/disable). All blocks are sortable. You can enable/disable any block via admin panel
- ajax price filter
- flash cloud tag option. You can chose between original and flash
- big/small product view
- video option (just insert youtube url)
- choice between cloudzoom, lightbox,, fancybox, prettyphoto or pirobox for big previews
- qr code generation. You can enable/disable this feature.
- related product slider turn on/off option
- social bookmarks
- custom html block, tab
- Up-sell Products slider
- Previous & Next functionality with the previews
POSSIBLE FUTURE UPDATES
- (done) category menu on the left side bar
- selfhosted video
- (done) quick product view
- (done) Groupon style Countdown
- (done) ajax search option with the product images
- (done) more different layouts…
You will get premium support using our support forum – http://support.ethemeuk.com/
Please, don’t submit questions in the comments section. Our dedicated support can help you only using our support forum. Presale questions are without registration. Our support is available 10.00 – 20.00 GMT + 2 (Monday – Friday). We usually get back to you within 24 hours (except holiday seasons which might take longer).
- 60-pages user guied
- PDF format
August 26, 2014 – version 3.0.5
- fixed - cssrefresh button
August 23, 2014 – version 3.0.4
- fixed Load Preset Configuration - fixed minors bugs
August 15, 2014 – version 3.0.3
- JS errors fixed
August 13, 2014 – version 3.0.2
-uploaded absent js/VS files -solved conflict of zoom slider and product tabs/revolutions slider -fixed invisible products photo (css lazy load)
August 4, 2014 – version 3.0.1
- fixed tabs on product page
August 3, 2014 – version 3.0
- add new layout - zoom slider - rework blog, based on FishPig extension - minor fixes
May 17, 2014 – version 2.3.1
- add Magento 18.104.22.168 compatibility
March 20, 2014 – version 2.3.0
Fixed -blog link in topmenu now is visible in mobile mode -checkout progress bar -fields for the birthday int the one-page checkout done in one line -newsletters subscribe submit confirmation -confirmation after product review submit -mobile menu collapsed when was low web speed -icons animation enable/disable -prev/next with flat catalog mode fixed fatal error Added -compatibility default checkout page with module swift checkout - seo carousel created like featured products short code (you can fully manage and sort sale products) -alt tags for product thumbnails -more descriptions in admin panel -separated one-page checkout in a self package -updated to last version js revolution slider
February 5, 2014 – version 2.2.0
Added - countdown special price - blog http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/blog-community-edition-by-aheadworks.html - one page checkout http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/swiftcheckout-free-single-page-checkout.html - brands carousel Fixed -watermarks -minor responsive css -minor fixes
January 13, 2014 – version 2.1.4
Added - Magento 22.214.171.124 support (replaced file \app\design\frontend\default\buyshop\template\persistent\customer\form\login.phtml) - new twitter widget Fixed -minor issues
OCTOBER 21, 2013 – version 2.1.2, version 2.1.3
- update documentation
OCTOBER 10, 2013 – version 2.1.1
- increase Slideshow performance in Safari
OCTOBER 8, 2013 – version 2.1.0
- AJAX add to compare/wishlist work with SSL - removed empty box under top level items in MegaMenu if no children - disable ajax add to cart work with Magento 1.8 now - you can control count of new and sale products using product_count parameter in short codes - fixed showing top menu while loading page(is low speed and big count of menu items)
SEPTEMBER 30, 2013 – version 2.0.2
- added Magento 1.8 compatibility (one file modified app\design\frontend\default\buyshop\template\checkout\onepage\review\info.phtml) - improved refresh CSS files - tools/compilation work with BuyShop now - fixed duplicated menu on mobile when enabled simple menu - theme version 1.7.1 added to package - minor fixes
SEPTEMBER 26, 2013 – version 2.0.1
Fixed performance issue.
SEPTEMBER 21, 2013 – version 2.0
1) Reworked for bigger compatibility with 3rd part extensions. Using most of default Magento features 2) All home pages you can create using next short codes: New Products carousel, Sale Products carousel, Bestsellers products carousel, Featured products, Static blocks (banners, info blocks, etc). Using short codes gives you possibility to create a large variety of options home page 3) Reworked bestsellers and featured blocks. Now you can simply manage these products (sort, simply assign product to category Featured or category Bestsellers) 4) Added useful multilevel collapsed left categories menu 5) Buyshop use now default 'left' column, was before 'left-sidebar'. All blocks can be sorted, deleted or included by using standard Magento functionality 6) Simple Menu, Megamenu, Amaizing menu and Mobile collapsed menu are multilevel now with highlighted active item 7) Added multistore select block in footer Added CSS generator for colorizing your theme. In BuyShop 1.x dynamic styles were included in <head></head>, now theme create special CSS file for needed styles 9) Updated 'Reset Static blocks/CMS Pages to default' functionality. Now you can reset not only all the blocks/pages at once, but and the individual blocks/pages 10) Added fixed following top menu 11) Increased performance 12) Fixed minor bugs
AUGUST 22, 2013 – version 1.7.1
twitter feeds (new rules to display them look in documentation FAQ #13) - updated to last twitter API twitter login - updated to last twitter API updated FAQ questions in documentation minor bugs
AUGUST 15, 2013 – version 1.7
30% performance increase of BuyShop theme product name in alt tag for product thumbnails SEO optimized product names h3 tags product SKU on product page - enable/disable
bestsellers block is compatible with flat catalogue mode now sometimes we were able see only one Arial font AJAX loader was visible after add to cart on product page if more then allowed maximum qty was added AJAX loader bug when product qty updated on product page use default Magento price.phtml now - there no problems with product prices (configurable, bundle etc) 'sale' and 'new' labels can be simply translated (CSS labels instead of images) change to theme color MegaMenu and product info carousel buttons all category levels work with 'Include in Navigation Menu' / in mobile version also AJAX search auto complete is compatible with flat catalogue mode now minor issues
UPDATES FOR AUGUST 1, version 1.6.1
product URLs sale price is visibility in list view documentation update
UPDATES FOR JULY 20, version 1.6
- newsletter subscribing - added patch for Magento 1.6.x support - products in listing have SEO URL - bundle product price fixed - fixed blue screen on strict hosts - fixed problem with disappearing of icons after saving CMS blocks - minor fixes
UPDATES FOR JUNE 16, version 1.5
- added MegaMenu - theme adapted to 12 languages English,German, Italian, French, Dutch, Greek, Danish, Poland, Russian, Swedish, Spain, Portuguese. Included into package. - added instruction how easy create your own translation via translate.csv file - added js cloud zoom (flash cloud zoom badly works with android)
- category option 'Include in Navigation Menu' works now with categories navigation - 4 level of navigation in MegaMenu (in simple 3) - grouped products have price with 'From' - clear all action after ajax add to compare fixed - show product names (center align) in catalogue mode - twitter api updated from 1.0 to 1.1
UPDATES FOR MAY 12, version 1.4.2
- catalogue mode fixed - carousel of mini photos in product info - parallax and revolution sliders have no conflict now - grouped product price was zero in product listing
UPDATES FOR MAY 6, version 1.4.1
- added missed files for revolution slider
UPDATES FOR APRIL 30, version 1.4
- enable/disable top navigation menu - enable/disable navigation menu in left column @ listing page - enable/disable left column @ home page - enable/disable right banner @ home page - revolution slider - scroll for small product preview images - currency symbols to currency switcher
- hover “Remove This Item” in filter shifts man menu to the right. - tax is not showing in list view and shopping cart - second line of categories menu(if many items) has misplaced submenu - empty review, tags tabs @ product page when modules disabled - validation errors - formatting issue for including and excluding tax in price in product info - cart box misplaced when British Pounds Sterling is chosen in amazing theme - group Product Qty Field disappeared on tablets if were enabled custom block or related products
UPDATES FOR APRIL 15, version 1.3.1
Fixed Delete from ajax cart after add to cart issue.
UPDATES FOR APRIL 11, version 1.3
- ability change custom tab title in product info page - shop by brands is multi store now (non-standard feature for Magento) - rollover product ability to choose show short description or attributes - flex slider is cashed now - added WYSIWYG editor for custom tab block in product info
- disable price filter in shop by block when ajax price slider is enabled - fix google fonts - catalog mode fixed (disable price/wish list/compare) - updated Oauth library for twitter login - in shopping cart page in block DISCOUNT CODES changed label 'Zip/Postal Code' to 'Enter your coupon code if you have one' - set limit sale, bestsellers, new products carousels to 12 items - currency changing is enabled in 'new products' block when top currency switcher changed - special products block is multi store now as every other blocks
UPDATES FOR APRIL 1, version 1.2
- fixed Account sidebar is visible now - documentation update
UPDATES FOR MARCH 30, version 1.1
- ability set flexslider width (wide/fixed width) - all sliders multistore now - added compare button to home page - footer popup now can be static - icon animation (css3) can be disabled - flexslider has original navigation animation - fixed menu categories in amazing layout on ipad - discount labels on sale products on/off - added crossels product in shopping cart on/off - ajax search autocomplete - added quick view option - product short attributes in hover preview (on/off) - count of products in categories menu
- show labels ‘sale ’ and ‘new’ in featured products on home page - fixed Shop by category - menu categories is multistore now - rss now available in categories (enable/disable) - fixed buyshop_sample_data.sql(was bug with adding new attribute in the attributes manager) - added out of stock in product preview - fixed display of ‘new' and ‘sale’ labels when product rollover mode
- Images for the demo are taken from bigstockphoto.com
- LayerSlider – The Parallax Effect Slider (Extended Licence) – http://codecanyon.net/item/layerslider-the-parallax-effect-slider/922100 (Included to the price of template.)
- Facebook Connect and Like Free extension – http://store.belvg.com/free-extensions/facebook-connect-and-like-free.html Please refer to above link for usage terms
* Images from demo are not included in theme files.