An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Met_Creative, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Met_Creative:
-What we support
We only cover support for our themes (unique functions and features beyond WordPress ones), and cannot provide general support on WordPress or third-party plugins.
We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered to be support and customization. Though we will try to help you with any type of requests (including customization that requires only a couple lines of code changing), you must understand that we cannot provide extensive help in terms of modifications.Support for our items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services ( use theme documentation and google )
- WordPress general support/howto’s ( use wordpress.org )
- Third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly
- New features implementation and extending themes functionality
- Complex individual server-side issues
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.