Now updated with HTML5 goodness of Genesis 2.0.
Caffeinated was made with the coffee shop blogger in mind, using white space and subtle patterns to put the focus where it should be – on your content.
Utilizing the Genesis Framework, the Caffeinated child theme can be used for a variety of purposes. (Blog, Magazine, Portfolio, Business).
- HTML5 MarkupNEW
- Custom Header – utilized for easy addition of logoNEW
- 3 Page Layouts (Content/sidebar, sidebar/content, full width)
- Widgetized Homepage
- 4 Page Templates (Archive, Blog, Portfolio, Landing Page)
- 6 Color Options (Brown – default, dark, light, blue, green, red)
- Custom Widget Areas (After Post, Custom Footer, Header Right and Footer widgets)
- Mobile Responsive (optimized for ipad and iphone sizes, scales well on others)
- Custom Background
- + all of the great features of the Genesis Framework
Free plugins that are used in the theme demo: Genesis Responsive Slider (Home page slider) Simple Social Icons (Primary Sidebar)
Premium Plugins used in demo: Gravity Forms (Contact Page)
Caffeinated is compatible with the WooCommerce plugin and has been tested with the Genesis eNews Extended plugin (which will be replacing the current Genesis eNews widget).
To extend the theme even further you can use my free Genesis Style Shortcodes plugin which enables button, content box and column shortcodes.
If you have any problems and need help – contact me via my profile page and i’ll be happy to help you: http://themeforest.net/user/jtwerdy