Callisto is a sharp looking Shopify theme, that offers two different style options – light and dark. Callisto is fully Responsive, it looks and works great on mobile devices, tablets and computers.
Theme is highly customizable, sports unique “quick shop” feature and other great features rarely seen in other Shopify themes. It’s great for selling products of any kind – everything from fashion clothing all the way to computer hardware – will look awesome and sell well.
Callisto is also available as a HTML template (Photoshop files included)
Callisto is made by a verified Shopify Expert
Callisto for Shopify
- Fully Responsive design – mobile, tablet and computer version
- Two styles – Light and Dark
- Unique Quick-shop feature
- Custom styled checkout
- Custom styled customer area (shipping address management etc.)
- Customizable front page with large slider, top products and latest news sections
- Beautiful typography
- Drop down menu support
- Social media sharing
- Twitter feed
- Customizable sidebar
- Switchable 3 or 4 column collection layouts
- SEO optimized
- Full width page layout
- Contact form
- Newsletter signup form
- Compatible with all major modern browsers.
DocumentationWant to learn more? Check out Callisto documentation.
May 31st, 2013. * Updated the design of footer - it now has 4 instead of 3 columns. * Replaced the old deprecated twitter feed in footer with a new one. * Removed twitter feed from blog sidebar. * After popular demand a second level has been added to the mobile menu.
Help and Support
To contact us for support, please write to email@example.com. Please note that we are located in Europe, so support is available only at European daytime during working days. It may take up to 24h for well detailed response to your problem.
Please note that we only provide support:
- In case of errors in our product
- To advise you about using our product’s features
We DO NOT have to:
- Assist you in modifying you’re website, for example, changing colors of buttons, moving sections etc. (Since we are really nice, we usually help customers out with little and easy things anyway)
- Create custom functionality for you (It’s like writing to Microsoft and asking for custom built version of Windows)
- Teach you HTML & CSS
- Provide help for using the underlying platform – in this case shopify.com (Shopify has it’s own support)