An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by Planetshine
Additional information from Planetshine:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Assistance in modifying you’re website, for example, changing colours of buttons, moving sections etc. (Since we are really nice, we usually help customers out with little and easy things anyway)
- Creating custom functionality for you (It’s like calling Microsoft and asking for custom version of Windows)
- Support for third party software (like Wordpress or Shopify) and plug-ins
- Teaching you HTML & CSS etc.
Please note that we are located in Europe, so support is available only at European daytime during working days. It may take up to 24h for a well detailed response to your problem.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.
|Created||9 October 12|
|Last Update||3 January 14|
|Compatible Browsers||IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|ThemeForest Files Included||Layered PSD, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files|
|Tags||css, dark, design, e-commerce, fashion, furniture, html, light, responsive, retail, shop|