Callisto is fully Responsive theme that looks and works great on mobile devices, tablets and computers. It supports the powerful WooCommerce plugin, that allows you to sell anything to anyone using your Wordpress site. Callisto comes with lots of extra features, including two industry leading plugins – Visual Composer and Revolution Slider. Combined, you’re getting more than $90 of extra value!
Theme is highly customizable, sports unique “quick shop” feature and other great features rarely seen in other Wordpress themes. It’s great for selling products of any kind – everything from fashion clothing all the way to computer hardware – will look awesome and sell well.
Callisto for WooCommerce
- Fully Responsive design – mobile, tablet and computer version
- Supports WooCommerce e-commerce plugin
- Drag & Drop page builder included!
- Create the best looking sliders out there with Revolution slider
- Great, custom built admin panel
- Edit the appearance of Callisto using live visual editor
- Unique Quick-shop feature
- Custom styled checkout
- Custom styled customer area (shipping address management etc.)
- Multi language support (using WPML plugin)
- Great shortcodes and widgets
- Beautiful typography
- Drop down menu support
- Social media sharing
- Twitter feed
- Customisable sidebar
- SEO optimized
- Full width page layout
- Newsletter signup form
- Contact form
- Compatible with all major modern browsers.
- Multiple payment options and Supports Tax
- User accounts and order tracking
- Shipping Options
- Coupons option
- Downloadable/digital products support
v1.0.6 - April 14th * Supports WooCommerce 2.1.7 * Shop subcategory view issue fixed. * Shop sidebar navigation issue fixed. * Quickshop image slider issue fixed. * Updated bundled plugins - woocommerce, revolution slider, visual composer; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements; v1.0.5 - April 3rd * Improved compatibility with woocommerce 2.1.x * Improved styling for order tracking; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements; v1.0.4 - March 31th * Fixed an issue with customer password recovery; * Improved styling for order tracking; * Updated bundled plugins - woocommerce, revolution slider, visual composer, contact form 7; * Compatible with WooCommerce 2.1.6; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements; v1.0.3 - March 20th * Added support for product category pages; * Updated Revolution slider; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements; v1.0.2 - March 13th * Added support for woocommerce subscription plugin; * Updated bundled plugins - woocommerce, revolution slider; * Improved compatibility with WooCommerce 2.1.5; * Improved child theme support; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements; v1.0.1 - March 4th * Improved compatibility with WooCommerce 2.1.3; * Updated bundled plugins - woocommerce, revolution slider; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements;
DocumentationWant to learn more? Check out Callisto documentation.
Help and Support
To contact us for support, please write to email@example.com. Please note that we are located in Europe, so support is available only at European daytime during working days. It may take up to 24h for well detailed response to your problem.
Please note that we only provide support:
- In case of errors in our product
- To advise you about using our product’s features
We DO NOT have to:
- Assist you in modifying you’re website, for example, changing colors of buttons, moving sections etc. (Since we are really nice, we usually help customers out with little and easy things anyway)
- Create custom functionality for you (It’s like writing to Microsoft and asking for custom built version of Windows)
- Teach you HTML & CSS