This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
how i update the theme?
All updates are free. You can download the latest version by going to your “Downloads” in the top right under you username. Download the latest copy of the theme. Then you can update by deleting your old version and adding the new one. Or by logging in via FTP and adding in the new files. You should not lose any data BUT we always recommend backing up your site before updating. That way you can update without having to worry about losing any content.
I’m interested in this theme and have couple of questions, and would appreciate it if you could help me out.
1) The home page option with blog. Instead of having Categories listed, I want to be able to list upcoming events and when user clicks on the event date, it will take them to the blog page.
2) Is it possible to implement a Calendar to the theme? I’m new to WordPress so don’t know whole lot about it, but when I use HTML i was able to insert the code to my Google Calendar – would I be able to do something like that here or some other type of calendar feature?
3) Can I change the background with a picture? If so, will the middle portion of the site where the contents are will the picture be applied there as well or just to the sides – making the middle of the site still visible?
4) And finally can I remove the Search box and instead make the Social Media Icons larger?
Thank you so much
1) I’m not sure what you mean by this. Please provide additional information on what you are looking for. I assume you are speaking about this page: http://camp.progressionstudios.com/homepage-with-blog/
2) You could insert Google Calendar the same way. Altneraively, you could use a plugin like Events Calendar Pro. This is a great solution for managing calendars. There is a free and premium version: https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/
3) This can be done via a plugin. There are many background image plugins if you want to use an image. By default, you can change the color to any color you like. The color changing is built-in to the theme.
4) Yes, you can remove the search bar. Adjusting the icons would require a customization. If you are comfortable editing CSS, this would very easy to adjust as the icons are added via a font. Simply adjusting the font-size will make the icon larger/smaller.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Hello. Is it possible to put the product category text UNDER the products, on the products pages? How would you do that?
Ps. Thanks for an amazing theme.
We can help you out with any questions in our forums. Feel free to post your question and we will assist:
I don’t see a purchas
I will write on your forums asap.
You should look a little better then. Let me help you: https://imgur.com/wdoQ8PC
It’s the lille black box that says “PURCHASED” right next to my name
We will answer your question in the forums shortly.
Hello. Can i do the e-commerce part without the checkout or buy online part?. I want to do a cloth shop catalogue. Thanks
Yeah, you can easily disable the e-commerce portion and use the theme as a catalogue.
using this theme a few days and there is something I can´t manage.
We are using the woocommerce option and also we use a woocommerce language package. But in this theme camp, it won´t translate the language.
We tried it also in other themes to check it and it works fine, but not with camp.
For example: At a product it shows the english word like “Price or Category”, but with the woocommerce translation must be our language.
We saw also the language file in camp/languages/progression but there we can only translate the price and other words, not the word Category at the product.
Where can we find this, where can we manage this and why it doesn´t translate this in your Theme?
Does this theme come with everything I need in the ecommerce system? What I mean is do I need to purchase plugins afterwards for payment gateways or shipping calculations?
Are the customers able to login after a purchase to see shipping information like tracking numbers?
As an admin, am I able to go in afterwards and edit any orders. Like adjust price, add products to the order, add shipping, etc?
1) Yeah, this theme is powered by the ecommerce solution WooCommerce. By default you can start accepting payments via PayPal(Handles credit cards or PayPal accounts). If you want additional payment gateways, those can be purchased separately here: http://www.woothemes.com/product-category/woocommerce-extensions/payment-gateways/
2) The default shipping options can be viewed here: http://docs.woothemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/WooCommerce-Settings-Shipping-Methods.png If you wanted a full shipping solution, you would need to purchase a extension for that. Table Rate Shipping is the most popular one but there are many listed here: http://www.woothemes.com/product-category/woocommerce-extensions/shipping-methods/
3) Yeah, customers can login after purchase. If you wanted tracking numbers, that would need to be added via a shipping extension mentioned above.
4) Yeah, the administrator can edit orders, prices, etc. Also quantities in stock can all be managed within WordPress.
I am surprised there is no Pinterest icon under the social media settings. Not sure why on an ecommerce theme you would have things like Flickr and Dribbble but no Pinterest …. Is there any way round this without installing a third party plugin?
Having an error on my homepage. My Lastest Products widget that displays on my homepage is suppose to display 8 items on two rows. However, the first 2 don’t even display but the space is blank.
See homepage: http://alivepublications.org
I have the newest version of your theme, WordPress, and WooCommerce.
We can help you out in our support forums. Go ahead and post your question in our support forums: http://support.progressionstudios.com
Purchased this theme over a year ago and all fine. Updated word press to 4.1.1 and have camp 3.1 (downloaded it again today) only to find that the version from over a year ago is the same as is now, so no updates to the theme. I keep getting:
1. Fatal error: Call to undefined method WooCommerce::show_messages() in /home/ecstasyp/public_html/wp-content/themes/Camp/cart/cart.php on line 15
2. Fatal error: Call to undefined method WooCommerce::show_messages() in /home/ecstasyp/public_html/wp-content/themes/Camp/checkout/form-checkout.php on line 14
I assumed that it was that my original version of CAMP was not updated only to find that I do have the latest one as it is the same 3.1 as is on themeforest now.
Please help me with this as I have an online store, people may add to cart however when trying to view their cart or go to the checkout, they receive these error messages. I am losing sales and not a good look to have a site that does not work. This has only happened since updating wordpress from 3.9 to 4.1.1.
Check out the changelog at the bottom of the item page. We have made about 6 updates in the past year. I can assure you your version from over a year again is not the same as the current one.
Recommended Fix: Make sure you have the latest version of WooCommerce and WordPress installed. Then delete the theme via the WordPress Dashboard (You will not lose any setting/pages, etc.). Download a fresh copy from ThemeForest and upload. Do not manually add-in files, instead delete the old version and add-in the new one. Save a backup before doing this and before updating in the future.
Further Help: We have a support forum that can help you out. Feel free to post any questions in our support forums: http://support.progressionstudios.com
All done, works perfectly, excellent support, great template, top documentation, very impressed! Thank you so much
This looks really beautiful & clean. I have some presale questions however. 1) Does it support google rich snippets? If not, are there any plans for it?
2) Is it SEO optimized?
3) Is it possible to see what a product with multiple images looks like?
1-2) Yeah, you can control the SEO and Google Rich Snippets with the Yoast SEO plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/ . This plugin even has a Google Rich Snippets preview
3) Check out this product for an example of multiple images: http://camp.progressionstudios.com/shop/womens-grey-dress/
how can i change “logout, cart” user menu item?
We can help you out with any questions in our support forums. Go ahead and post this in the forums along with what changes you would like to make: http://support.progressionstudios.com
This is a very nice template.
Is it possible to switch only to a catalog? NO eshop.
Thank You a have a nice day
Yeah, you can easily disable the eCommerce and have a catalog only.
Thank You very much
Hi. I’m in a dilemma. I recently took over as webmaster for a small t-shirt printing company who uses the Camp theme. They’re sitting on version 2.7 and the person who installed the Camp theme is unreachable, so we don’t have any way to retrieve the latest update. The website is http://dugdemona.com Thanks!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.