Show off your work with this easy-to-customize and fully featured eCommerce WordPress Theme. When purchasing this theme, you will receive a detailed help file along with additional features like an eCommerce Ready Shop and Responsive Layout.
- WooCommerce Shop Ready: Starting selling your products today
- Retina Support: Camp is optimized for high resolution displays like on a Macbook Pro with Retina Display, iPhones and iPads
- Responsive Layout: Mobile, Tablet and Desktop optimized
- Unlimited Color Schemes: Easily adjust the theme colors via a color picker and background image uploader in the options panel
- Widgetized Homepage: Easily add blog posts, portfolio items and products on the homepage
- Sidebars: Add or Remove the sidebar from any page including the shop and portfolio!
- Video Documentation with a detailed written help file
- Demo Content included in an XML Import file for quick setup
- Translation Ready with a .po file
- Unlimited Portfolios can be created
- Flickr & eCommerce Widgets built-in to the theme
- Built using HTML5 Boilerplate for a fast, robust and future-proof site
- Photoshop Files Included
- Easily control the eCommerce shop within WordPress
- Adjust the column count and products per page easily within the theme options
- Custom eCommerce Widgets are built-in
- Product Ratings are built-in
- Additional fields of information and product variations are supported
Custom Fonts used in theme
Theme Updates – Changelog
==v2.9 - 21 August 2014 == -File Updated: /single-products/product-thumbnails.php (Fixed product thumbnail spacing) -File Updated: style.css on line 803 (Fixed product thumbnail border) ==v2.8 - 23 May 2014 == -Updated tablet styles to fix column layout on iPad -Only File Updated - /css/responsive.css ==v2.7 - 19 February 2014 == -Fixed WooCommerce Notices -Removed /myaccount/ folder -Removed /order/ folder -Removed /global/form-login.php -Removed /loop/add-to-cart.php -Removed /single-product/add-to-cart/ folder -Removed /single-product/review.php -Removed /single-product/product-attributes.php ==v2.6 - 11 February 2014 == -Updates for WooCommerce 2.1+ -Updated style.css under section WooCommerce Styles -Added /global/ folder for WooCommerce sidebar -Edited /single-product/product-image.php -Removed single-product-reviews.php file -Remove /cart/ Folder -Remove /checkout/ folder -Removed /single-product/add-to-cart/ folder ==v2.5 - 7 November 2013 == -Updated plugins.js file for the latest version of FitVids Responsive Videos script ==v2.4 - 24 June 2013 == -Updated style.css under navigation section ==v2.3 - 9 May 2013 == -Updated Twitter API and Documentation ==v2.2 - 29 April 2013 == -Updated Star Rating Styling for latest version of WooCommerce ==v2.1 - 18 March 2013 == -Minor Theme Tweaks for WooCoomerce 2.0: Updated Files: homepage.php (sidebar option aded) options.php (sidebar option aded) content-product_cat.php (replace entire file) shortcodes.php /js/plugin.js style.css (New CSS labeled at the bottom of the style.css file) ==v2.0 - 5 March 2013 == -Theme Updated- Compatible with WooCommerce 2.0! ==v1.9 - 1 December 2012 == -Minor My Account CSS Adjustments ==v1.8 - 21 November 2012 == -Updated Print Stylesheet -Removed drop-down from Checkout -Camp Sale icon added on latest products widget -Fixed Cache issues on W3 Total Cache ==v1.7 - 2 November 2nd 2012 == -Updated Portfolio templates with minor changes ==v1.6 - 20 October 2012 == -Minor updates to Theme. -Twitter Widget Update. Replace /js/plugins.js file for Twitter API Update ==v1.5 - 27 September 2012 == -Shortcodes Update: Updated shortcodes.php file. This is to ensure compatibility with third party plugins using the visual editor. ==v1.4 - 27 September 2012 == -Security Patch: We’ve updated the (framework/metaboxes.php) file to patch a security hole. -Translation Update for Missing Header Information (header.php) and new (/lang) folder. ==v1.2-1.3 - 21 September 2012 == -Styling additions have been added to the bottom of the (style.css) file and labeled. ==v1.1 - 23 August 2012 == -Updated ()/single-product/product-image.php) file. This allows for custom images per each attribute. -Also minor (style.css) updates for the additional functionality. I have noted this update at the bottom of the (style.css) file.
Signup for our e-mail newsletter
Get notified via e-mail when we release new themes! It’s easy – sign up for our e-mail newsletter here
Need Support? Visit our Support Forum
We offer theme support via our support forum. Please post all support questions through our support forum. We reserve the item comments for pre-purchase questions.