Campaign WordPress Theme
Campaign is a theme that’s made to help you win in your political race and be the hub of your campaign. It’s built with the WP Email Capture plugin (both the free and premium versions) in mind to collect names and emails of your constituents and The Events Calendar plugin to display all of your upcoming events. There’s also an easy to set up donation button in the header. Whether Democrat, Republican, or any other type of party, this theme will handle any politician or cause.
- New to 2.0: Responsive – Check it out on your iPhone and iPad!
- Translation file included! – Use Campaign in any language
- English & French included
- Optional Donate Button in header menu; Can link to anywhere! Not just PayPal
- 2 body styles, boxed and full width
- 4 color schemes: Blue, Red, Green, and Yellow
- 6 background pattern options
- 2 Content Layouts – Left & Right
- Includes optional disclaimer in footer as required in the USA by the FEC for political committees.
- Styled for The Events Calendar Plugin, WP Email Capture Plugin
- Collect emails and export them into any email service such as MailChimp or Constant Contact
- 4 custom widgets including a SlabText widget to make slick typography on the fly
- Option to display a single category, or all posts on home page
- Fields to easily embed YouTube and Vimeo videos on the home page, in slides, and in posts
- jQuery slider on the home page, plus jQuery hovers and lightboxes for images.
- Social Media Icons
- Use any number of widgets on the Home Page Banner and in the Footer. Campaign will automatically size them and make them look good.
- Easy setup with easy to follow instructions.
- Valid XHTML
After working to set up this theme for a client, I have to say that I feel it is very well done and I highly recommend it.
Straight forward and easy to customize if you do that sort of thing, or ready to go right out of the box.
Additionally, developer is eager to help.
Great job, Jake.
SupportSupport is provided to all customers at http://support.designcrumbs.com. You’ll need your Purchase Code to access this theme’s section in the forum. To find your purchase code, go to your Downloads page, click on “License Certificate” on the theme you wish to get support on, open the file and look for the “Item Purchase Code”. That’s what you’ll need.