All the Best of KickStarter; None of the Hassle
Creating a crowdfunding site has never been easier with Campaignify – the best theme for single campaign fundraising currently available. Imagine taking the very best of a Kickstarter campaign and leaving the frustrating parts behind.
- You won’t be told what you can or can’t raise funds for – because it’s your own site.
- You won’t have any part of your funds raised for your cause or project taken from you.
- You won’t have any other campaigns draw your viewers attention away from your project.
Create Your Fundraising Site in Minutes
Famous for it’s five minute install, WordPress may be the part that takes the longest – installing the plugins and Campaignify is fast and easy. You’ll be crowdfunding in no time – in fact, it may even be faster than the time it takes you to apply for a Kickstarter project.
Powerful Features in the Palm of your Hand
Like everyone else, your prospects carry their phones with them everywhere they go. Now they can participate in your fundraising campaign without waiting until they’re at a computer. Campaignify is mobile-friendly with a responsive theme and allows users to create pledges easily from their phone.
Get Started Now
Crowdfunding with Campaignify couldn’t be any easier:
- Define your fundraising goal.
- Define your target date.
- Define awards at specific giving amounts.
Then use the site to announce updates to your project as you raise funds.
Seeing is Believing
The beautiful thing about Campaignify is that it’s beautiful regardless of how you use it.
You can use it to fund a technology project – http://demo.astoundify.com/campaignify/
You can use it to fund your next album – http://demo.astoundify.com/campaignify-artists/
And you can use it to fund your next non-profit effort – http://demo.astoundify.com/campaignify-charity/
Either way, we’re sure you’ll love Campaignify.
Campaignify Theme & Plugin Features
- Beautiful & Clean, Responsive Design (Optimized for iPad and iPhone)
- Big, Stunning Typography
- Crafted for Retina Displays
- WordPress Theme Customizer Support
- Complete Control Over Campaign Pages via The Fully Widgetized Page
- Full Design Customization i.e. Logo, Background, Text Colours See Here
- Embeddable Project Widget, Helps Gain Exposure For Your Campaign, Embed Anywhere On The Web.
- 11 Custom Widgets (Campaign Backers/Pledge Levels, Gallery, Video, Hero Slider, And More)
- Page Templates (Home, Archives, Full Width)
- Contact Form Support (JetPack Forms, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms)
- Custom Shortcodes (Register, Login, Profile, And More)
- WordPress 3.6+ Ready (Menus & Featured Images)
- Compatible With Our Free Crowdfunding Plugin
- XML Dummy Content Included For Easy Setup
- Full Localisation Support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Support For PayPal Standard Payments (Free Plugin)
- Supports Both Fixed Campaign Style & Flexible Campaign Style
- Custom Integration for WePay Pre-Approved Billing Gateway (Paid Plugin)
- Custom Integration for Stripe Pre-Approved Billing Gateway (Paid Plugin)
- Custom Integration for PayPal Adaptive Payments Gateway (Paid Plugin)
- Extensive Documentation
- Supports 20+ Payment Gateways i.e. Stripe, Google Checkout, etc (From EasyDigitalDownloads.com)
- This theme requires the free Easy Digital Downloads plugin to display the campaigns feature.
- Requires our free Crowdfunding Easy Digital Downloads add-on.
- Use of the WePay Payment Gateway or PayPal Adaptive Payments Gateway (paid plugins) suggested but not required.
Note: You can use any gateway you wish that is compatible with Easy Digital Downloads such as the free PayPal Standard gateway that is included with the plugin, just be advised that if you use a gateway that doesn’t support pre-approved payments your customers will be charged instantly instead of when the campaign ends/reaches its goal.
Check This Out!Our plugin is free! Feel free to download it and check it out. The Campaignify theme (what you are viewing) integrates with our plugin and outputs the information in a nice looking way.
Theme Documentation & Change LogThis theme comes with extensive documentation which makes setup a breeze. The latest updates and bug fixes for this theme can be seen below and inside the theme files in a file called “changelog.txt”
= 1.5: September 14, 2013 =
- Fix: Various fixes and tweaks to stay up to date.
= 1.5: August 25, 2013 =
- Fix: Various fixes and tweaks to stay up to date.
= 1.4: August 10, 2013 =
- New: Major: Custom pledging functionality has been removed from the theme, and added to the Crowdfunding by Astoundify plugin. Please make sure you are using the latest version of the theme and plugin (and update the theme first!)
- New: Use Magnific Popup instead of Fancybox. Better license, and better library.
- Fix: When using Jetpack, make sure the text to subscribe to comments properly shows.
- Fix: Add better support when using endless campaigns. Remove days remaining from various places.
- Fix: Better checkout styling with EDD 1.7—Please disable styles via Campaigns > Settings > Styles.
- Fix: A few various responsive tweaks.
= 1.3: July 29, 2013 =
- Fix: Custom pledge amounts are even more compatible with different currency separators.
- Fix: Responsive fixes for iPad.
- Fix: Don’t clear the cart to avoid empty cart errors. Allows for multiple items in checkout.
= 1.2 June 3, 2013 =
- New: Embeddable campaign widget.
- Fix: Responsive fixes.
= 1.1: June 1, 2013 =
- New: “Continue” button on contribute box is now at the top, and the text can be controlled by EDD.
- Fix: When responsive is turned off, fix layout when viewing on mobile device.
- Fix: Use correct text domain, and fix spelling errors.
- Fix: Don’t show hamburger menu icon when no custom menu is assigned.
= 1.0: May 15, 2013 =
- First release!
Demo Photo Credits:
See list here.