Ceres – Responsive Tumblr Portfolio Theme
Showcase your work in a modern way with Ceres – responsive portfolio template for Tumblr.
It’s dead easy to use and transform (There are 80+ options of customization). Even if you’re stuck, you will find rich documentation to guide you through the installation and customization process.
This template supports only:
|Optional infinite scrolling|
|“Ask” contact form|
|Up to 6 slides with custom description and links|
|Up to 8 categories|
|Up to 20 social profiles|
|1 Fully customized and well organized PSD file|
The images shown are not included with the item!
Thanks to Piotr Zawistowski for his amazing pictures!
- Added 5 preloaders.
- Added few cosmetic changes.
- Added thumbnails to Text post types.
- Added optional logo image.
- Added more thumbnail icons to choose from.
- Improved display of videos.
- Improved display of categories.
- Better experience with the thumbnails on iPad.
- Updated documentation.
- Fixed tapping on portfolio on iPad.
- Added option to remove dividers.
- Added option to display the thumbnails without cutting off the corners.
- Added option to remove the arrows in the slideshow.
- Added option to remove the contact from the navigation.
- Added option to center the text in the description.
- Added a few more options of color changing.
- Added transparency for the icons.
- Changed preloader animation.
- Added scroll to top.
- Added titles to Photo, Photoset and Video posts.
- Added infinite scroll.
- Added social sharing.
- Added option to remove avatar.
- Added option to remove RSS.
- Added option to center the images in the description area.
- Social icons are now centered.
- Fixed “Portfolio” label.
- Added support for Google Fonts.
- Added color changes options for various things.
- Added optional transparent navigation.
- Added support for Text and Video post types.
- Added links to slides.
- Added support for Photoset post types.
- Added 8 more social networks.
- Fix for main navigation on mobile devices.
- Removed tooltips on mobile devices.
- Fix for portfolio thumbnails on mobile devices.