This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
How can I setup the home page so that it is formatted like http://www.s-trommer.de/ thanks in advance
Thank you for purchasing.
You have to create a page and select “Blog Grid” as page template. Then select it as homepage.
thanks for your reply
You are welcome
Btw, Could you help me rate for the theme please?
I am experiencing the same problem as franmansfield whereby I don’t seem to be able to drag and drop and I would appreciate your assistance on this. Thanks and regards
I am running the latest version of Cesar and disabled all plugins, but to no avail
How can I purchase the installation add-on, where a member of the support team installs the theme (like the demo) and how long will it take from the time of purchase to have it up and running.
Please submit your question on https://themegoods.ticksy.com/ Please also add a link to your site as well as the login credentials when opening the ticket, so we can take a look at your site.
Hi Peerapong. I finally finished designing my website with your theme (www.pawsandprintsphotography.com) and I was testing it on my iPad and iPhone and they’re not responsive even though I have that “turned on” in the Theme Settings. Photos are all over the place, especially if they’re contained in a page sidebar. The home page slider doesn’t show up correctly at all on the iPhone. Any idea what might be going on? I can’t launch my business and start marketing it until these issues are resolved so I greatly appreciate any help you can give me to fix these issues. I purchased your template solely due to the fact that it was supposed to be responsive across all devices. Thank you.
Then please let me know ticket ID.
Hi Peerapong. My ticket ID is 494266. Please disregard the screen shot I attached. That was before I found the download purchase ID and forgot to remove that before I hit “submit.” Thanks so much for your help! I’m really ready to show my site to everyone and need to make sure it’s perfect. I’m really proud of it!
Thank you for your info.
Ticket replied. Could you please check there.
add text to this bar how ? thx
Could you please add it via Theme Setting > Footer > Footer text
I’m helping a friend setup a WordPress site using your theme, Cesar. She’s already purchased the theme. She wants the homepage to layout like the live preview under HOME > GALLERY MASONRY. That doesn’t seem to be a choice under Homepage styles in the Theme Settings. Can you let me know how to get that setup for her please?
Please login with your purchased account.
When you create a gallery page. For example select “Gallery 3 Columns Masonry” as page template.
How can I get a cart symbol in the top menu with WooCommerce? Does your theme support this? Thanks!
Sorry theme support Woocommerce by functionality of shopping cart but you have to edit theme CSS and HTML to make it displays beautifully with theme.
(1) I want to be able to filter my blog posts via the top menu like this: http://cacioppi.com/articles/ So that a viewer can call up posts for only one page or they can click on the main blog link and see all blog posts. How do I do that? Thank you. (2) “wedding” is showing up twice in this filterable gallery and shows the same images. How do I made the redundant one go away? http://photographybydiannapaulk.com/portfolio/wedding-photography-by-dianna-paulk/ (3) When I change the blog to blog with sidebar option the images do not resize so the sidebar runs over the images. How do I correct that? (I did purchase the theme, but don’t see where to verify that.) Thank you.
1. Sorry, it needs a custom modification. This type of customization is a bit more complex and is not covered under normal theme support.
If you’re interested in hiring a developer for building out this custom features for you, we highly recommend to check out: Envato Studio
2. Sorry, I am not sure I understand you correctly, could you send me some screenshots with description please? basically it displays gallery images which has wedding tag.
3. Could you provide URL of page which has issue please.
2. If you will click on this link: http://photographybydiannapaulk.com/portfolio/wedding-photography-by-dianna-paulk/ you will see that the word “wedding” shows up twice in the filter bar when it should only show up one time. So it should say “wedding – details - engagement - reception - bridal” not “wedding – wedding - etc.”
3. I’ve left the main blog link on full-page until I can figure out why the images are not automatically resizing. Here’s a “hidden” page to illustrate. http://photographybydiannapaulk.com/journal/
Thank you for your timely response.
I’m not sure why some of the words in the previous message are showing as strike thru. That was not intentional.
Also, going back to #1, in the Elegant Theme I was using prior to purchasing Cesar there was an easy way to have a page show only one blog category. For example, the “journal” page link above showed only blog posts from the category “journal.” Is there a way to do that in Cesar without a lot of coding?
Hi – I have a problem with WooCommerce.
The Shop Link on the woocommerce page template of your theme does not work. It just has this code in code: Shop
How do I fix this?
I checked your site shop here http://elkevogelsang.com/shop/ and it seems to be working fine on my end. Sorry, I am not sure I understand you correctly, could you send me some screenshots with description please?
The link above to SHOP does not work.
For example: http://elkevogelsang.com/en/product-category/books/
You try to click on SHOP and it will not work.
I have send you the ticket: Private Ticket #529533
Thanks for fixing this via ticket
Just to let people who have the same issue know, this fixes the problem:
and change line 42 to this :
<a class="active" href="<?php echo get_permalink( woocommerce_get_page_id('shop')); ?>"><?php _e( 'Shop', THEMEDOMAIN ); ?></a>
Hi, is there a way to make a fixed background image?
Thank you for interesting.
Yes I can help add fixed background image for you once purchased.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19