This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
i got a question
hope you can help me with!
how can i make on my menu a category not to be able to click on it?it is because under the category i have a drop down menu and i dont want the parent category to lead anywhere
When you create a menu item, use custom link and add # for its URL
hi!thank you!i dont want it to link anywhere!like you have on the live preview
I updated to Wordpress 3.9 but now, in the home page i can’t view the image’s of gallery. Say the error: “The request content cannot be loaded. Please try again later”
the web is http://www.montsemartin.com
Can you help with this issue?
All of your contents still link to your old site http://montsetest.duettoevents.com please use this plugin http://wordpress.org/plugins/velvet-blues-update-urls/ to update URLs.
Thanks for the Theme. It works great!
I’m having difficulties aligning images in blog posts. I’m trying to center images and their caption but they always show justify to the left. They look ok on the editor, but they do not show properly aligned on the final posts. Also the caption shows de-attached from the image.
Can you help please?
It’s your content HTML code and you have to edit the code. Please see https://www.google.co.th/search?q=html+center+image&oq=html+center+image&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2137j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=119&ie=UTF-8
I have updated wordpress versione 3.9 (english version) and now the gallery in front end doesn’t show.
Before the update i had the italian version of wordpress.
Can you help me ?
Also please make sure all of your plugins support Wordpress 3.9
If you still have the issue, provide URL of page which has issue please.
I would like to request the option to make captions visible in a carousel gallery. Any chance of seeing this in an update soon?
In fact I can’t even see captions in a full screen gallery. I’ve filled out caption, alt text and description in the image library. Am I missing something?
URL if you need is www.robertblomfield.co.uk
You have to add image title and description instead of caption and make sure you enable image title option in Theme Setting > Gallery Portfolio.
I’m interested in buying this theme. I have a couple of questions.
Is it possible to self host videos with this theme?
Are we able to remove this: http://screencast.com/t/I9QW8JudUG
and only have the gallery show?
1. Yes elf-hosted video is support.
2. If you mean to remove filterable option. Yes you can disable it too.
How can I remove the visibility of the title from the homepage gallery slideshow?
It’s global setting and you can disable image title and description using Theme Setting > Gallery Portfolio
It is a nice theme, but I have a trouble with displaying images in galleries.
When I load the page at first time, there is no image displayed, I can’t see anything. I can see only photos from demo content, and when I click on ALL etc. only after this I can see my importetd images.
I have tried three browsers, asked my friends if they see the same problem and they also don’t see my pictures.
Can you help me, please? Where is the trouble?
Can you help me
Could you try to unzip the file first because there are many folder in the file ex. manual, theme, license info.
Then you will find /cesar folder, upload that folder to /wp-content/themes via FTP client. Once you uploaded activate theme via Wordpress admin.
Currently, you have /wp-content/themes/Cesar-v1-2-1/cesar which is wrong folder.
Correct one should be wp-content/themes/cesar
Hello! I love the Cesar responsive theme. I need help with 4 issues:
1. Menu rollover does not list pages under the parent page: I have created items in the menu under “appearance” including 2 parent pages, and 1 additional page underneath the parent “portfolio” page. When I hover the mouse over “portfolio,” the third page does not show up. My site is http://www.novellalove.com
2. Gallery not working: I want to create a few different galleries with the Mixed Masonry theme, and I selected “Mixed Masonry,” but it still shows up as a grid of boxes rather than the sizing and location displayed in the Mixed Masonry Gallery on your sample site. I had created a new page and created a gallery within that page. I also tried creating a gallery separately—either way, it doesn’t look like Mixed Masonry, it just looks like a grid with the given number of columns. This can be seen on the page that I mentioned before which should be listed under “portfolio” but it is not: it’s called “engagement” and the url is http://novellalove.com/engagement
3. Additionally, the above gallery has a black background that I do not want- I want the background to remain consistent with the rest of the site.
4. Fonts not responsive: I wanted a responsive theme because it’s important that the site is functional and beautiful across all platforms. I created a layerslider and used the font “Impact” under “style” because I want something sans-serif and bold enough to show up over the images. Unfortunately, when I view on an ipad or an iphone, the font appears to be something else—and the size and position of the text changes too, with the words overlapping and running off of the slideshow frame. You can see this again at my main site: http://www.novellalove.com. I tried making it Arial Black or Arial Bold but it will not accept anything but Arial and a few other basic web fonts. Do you have a suggestion?
Thank you in advance!
Theme documentation’s located in your downloaded file from Themeforest
Please follow the theme’s instructions in /manual/index.html it will help you get through all theme features.
2. Gallery support only 1 gallery image per page. Sorry, it needs a custom modification. This type of customization is a bit more complex and is not covered under normal theme support.
If you’re interested in hiring a developer for building out this custom page template for you, we highly recommend to check out: Tweaky
3. If you want to use custom font, you have to use it properly using CSS font face http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_font-face_rule.asp
Simple type font name doesn’t work. It’s required font file import.
These are not theme issues but you custom modification.
Thank you for your response!
1. I had looked at the tutorial before but I didn’t watch it long enough, I didn’t realize you also had to add the sub-items to the right side. This tutorial helped, thank you very much.
2. I don’t think you understand the question. I am not trying to do multiple galleries in a page. I’m trying to have one gallery per page. On the Cesar live sample site, if you click “GALLERIES” there is a whole selection of galleries—each on a different page. You can then select “MIXED MASONRY,” and that’s what I want my pages to look like. Are you saying what we see on the sample site requires custom modification?
3. I don’t necessarily want a custom font. When you are building a layer slider, under “Style,” it asks for a font and I don’t know what to type there. I just want a thick font that looks the same across all platforms—I want a responsive font and assume there is an option within my theme? But thank you for the CSS info. If I have to resort to adjusting the CSS I will.
Update: I figured out issue #2. I had to FIRST add the gallery, and then create the page, and then instead of inserting the gallery in the content, scroll down and select the gallery to attach to the page. You might want to clarify that somewhere so other people can figure it out more quickly than I had it.
The only remaining question was #3. Thank you
Hi, running you Cesar theme which i sgreat but having problems getting the images to appear on a mobile device? Hav etried without plugins and using WP-Touch but still wont display – any ideas?
Please enable responsive layout in Theme Setting > General
Thanks for your last response.
I have another question
I have a grid galleries template on one page, but I would like to ask if it is possible to select for this page only some galleries, I don’t want to see here all galleries, only some of them.
Or is here some other possibility to solve this?
I would like to have gallery of galleries. You know, like Wedding gallery and the content of this gallery should be wedding albums of XY’s, album of WZ’s and more etc.
Can you help me, please?
Currently It doesn’t support that. I will consider to add it into the future if there are many requests from customers.
also, I would like to ask, where can I find the source for password protected site. I would like to translate this sentence This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below: and I’m not able to find the source
1. Currently It doesn’t support that. I will consider to add it into the future if there are many requests from customers.
2. Open /manual/index.html find “Theme Translation”.
I have recently purchased the item. I’ve installed on a local and served on the Appearance option dropdown-Menus me the following shows:
- Portfolios Sets
I subsequently installed in a single hosting and displays the following pop me in the same appearance-Menus option:
No popping gatefolds Portfolios, Galleries, and Portolios Sets
Can you clarify the reason and solution?.
Thank you. regards
Did you save menu location in Appearance > Menus?
Sorry, but I think I have not explained well. It is like setting up a menu. The problem is that I do not show all possible options. How could you send a picture of what I get in the application, so you can transfer you the problem more clearly?.
I need the solution to move forward in creating my page.
I sent the query with pictures of the menus to your e-mail profile of ThemeGoods.
Waiting for response.
Hello. Please, I need the solution.
I insist that the Portfolios, and Portfolio Galleries Sets headings do not appear as selectable in editing the menu.
How I can get the solution?. I need to move / finish setting up the website.
If you can’t see it in Appearance > Menus, click on screen option (top right) and check on galleries, sets
I was unable to review in recent days the situation. Today I have done and I could solve the problem. Thanks for the solution.
Hello, I love this theme, I bought it, I did my website and I’m saving you solve the problems of visualization on ipad and mobile phones. I can not publish my site while it is not resolved, I’m losing time and this is hampering my work. I chose a theme just paid to have no nasty problem!
I already sent my data from WP and FTP through your profile in a few days. I hope an urgent solution.
I will reply your email.
Fisrt of all sorry my english (i’m french)
I have a question : I’m a beginner with Wordpress and i am trying to change the appearance of the galleries with your theme. I managed to do it when the images are in a Page but not when they are in a gallery… What should I do if I want for example use the “Galery image Flow” as it is shown in the preview ?
And another question : on this preview (http://themes.themegoods.com/?theme=Cesar) are all the pictures under the main slideshow add like widgets ? If not, how can i insert them ?
Many thanks for your theme and for your answers !
1. You have to create a page and attach gallery to it using page option. When you create a page , select gallery image flow as page template.
2. It’s portfolio items images. Open /manual/index.html find “Setup homepage as static page”
Thank you for your response ! I have an other question : which files in the folder’s theme should i modify to change the contact form (I’d like to rename it in french).
Thank you !
You need an application name “PoEdit” and you can download it for FREE here http://www.poedit.net/.
Once you download and install it. Open file /languages/en_US.po with PoEdit then translate it to yours. You will need to upload all files in /languages folder to your server once you finished translate.
Thank you again for your help. I have a new problem each day : i’m trying to setup a portfolio page but it doesn’t look like it should (only the portfolio’s name appears, no picture…) : http://philippepicquart.com/?page_id=279&preview=true&preview_id=279&preview_nonce=9dc582fbfb
Any idea ?
how to I add the layered slider that I created onto my homepage if its not a static page? Its displaying recent posts…
Also, what are the dimensions for a blog featured image so it lines up?
2. I recommend image at 770×430 px.
I bought Cesar but I have some problems to display my images. I have tree galleries under menue item “photos”. The images seems to be there, but they are not displayed. If I go with my mouse over the screen, I can see the names of the images-files in the bottom, but the images are not displayed. If I click on it the single image is displayed but not the gallery.
What did I do wrong?
My page ist: www.janovsky.de
Could you contact your webhost and ask them why this URL http://janovsky.de/wp-content/themes/cesar/templates/custom-css.php?ver=1.2.4
returns “Internal Server Error” on you server. They should be able to see errorlog.
Hi, I fixed the problem. My webhost has two installation version of WordPress. One is the safe mode. in this mode everything is done by the webhost, like updates. This was my first installation. I think the rights in this mode are stricter. After your mail I changed to “free” mode. Now everything works fine.
Will I be able to add music background to the fullscreen homepage?
Yes music support for fullscreen gallery.
Hello. I have a problem with the footer.
The incorporating the footer widgets are published on all pages but not the homepage. Why?. How can publish widgets in the footer homepage?
If you use fullscreen gallery then it doesn’t support footer widget because it’s focus on fullscreen image. Generally speaking, if it’s not in the demo then it’s not in the theme.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19.60
Power Elite Author