Chapter One is a theme built with the common business/corporate website’s structure. It can be used to present your company services and products… and also as a blog platform. It’s clean and simple, but also elegant, sophisticated and pixel-perfect-designed!
- WordPress 3.5+ compatible
- Support major browsers
- Valid xHTML & CSS3
- Animated slideshow
- Portfolio carousels
- Multilevel navigation
- Pricing tables
- Page elements fully supported
- Custom Widgets & Shortcodes
- Shortcode generator
- Advanced Theme options
- Filterable portfolio pages
- Lightbox for multimedia items
- Full localization support
- Custom login logo
- Ajax contact form
- Custom buttons
- Custom fonts
- Twitter feed
- Extensive documentation
- PSD Files included
- Column layouts
- Text formatting
- Contact form
- Google map
- Portfolio’s carousel
- Pricing table
- Twitter feed
- Tags cloud
- Last posts
- Related posts
- Related pages
- Portfolio carousel
- Social networks
- Twitter feed
- Contact info
- Content page sidebar widget area
- Blog page sidebar widget area
- Post page sidebar widget area
- Left footer widget area
- Center footer widget area
- Right footer widget area
Preview PhotosPhotos were purchased in PhotoDune and aren’t included in the package.
Update 2.4 – June 19th ‘13
- Changed the way TwitterFeed Widget communicates with Twitter, regarding the recent changes in Twitter’s API (v1.1). If you need help regarding this update check the following links:
How to set up the latest version of Twitter’s Feed widget?
Update 2.3 – May 17th ‘13
- Added WordPress 3.5 support
- Added a small delay to the sub-menu’s closing animation
- Changed the way scripts are included on the page to avoid conflicts with some plugins (jQuery noConflict mode ON)
- Fixed a bug in comment form that was preventing logged users to write comments
Update 2.2 – October 22th ‘12
- Changed the way TwitterFeed Widget communicates with Twitter, regarding the recent changes in Twitter’s API.
Update 2.1 – July 13th ‘12
- Added the possibility to make a theme’s button work as an hyperlink, instead of submitting a form… Useful for princing tables.
Update 2.0 – May 09th ‘12
- Added the possibility to have a portfolio details page. Webdesigners can now choose if they want to display portfolio items with lightbox or with a details page.
- Added the possibility to set up the excerpt length of all theme items (posts, portfolio items, carousels).
- Added the possibility to hide summary in last posts and related posts widget.
- Changed the way prettyPhoto plugin is initialized, to a more accurate context detection, to avoid interfering with other plugins.
- Posts per page are now linked to WordPress Settings > Reading options.
- Fixed a bug in auto-resize page height method (the resize is now working well with tabs, accordion, toggle and twitter feed widgets).
- Fixed a bug in wordpress custom menu. The current css class wasn’t being assigned properly.
Update 1.4 – April 25th ‘12
- Changed email validation method of contact form to support PHP 5.3 (eregi() to preg_match())
- Custom widgets are now wrapped by li instead of div
- Added icons to ContactInfo widget, when in side column…
- Added icons to SocialNetworks widget, when in side column…
Update 1.3 – April 24th ‘12
- Added Google+ and Dribbble to Social Networks widget
- Posts without featured image are now presented without image holder
- Changed the way jQuery is loaded to avoid conflicts with some external WordPress plugins
- Fixed a bug with prettyPhoto photo descriptions (when no title is defined, the label “undefined” is now hidden)
Update 1.2 – April 06th ‘12
- Added shortcode support on Text Widget
- Added Hyperlink support in homepage’s slideshow
- Added Toggle Shortcode
- Added Accordion Shortcode
- Added Tabs Shortcode
- Added support to WordPress Custom Menus
- Fixed a bug in portfolio carousel (when no photos defined in a portfolio item, its featured image was being ignored)
Update 1.1 – March 29th ‘12
- Changed the way NivoSlider plugin was initialized, to avoid some conflicts with other external WordPress plugins.