An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Bluxart, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Bluxart:
Support is offered for free within a business day (Mon-Fri GMT+2).
Please post all your queries to the Support Forums and make sure that you verify your purchase code before posting a ticket. Also make sure that you browser through the existing tickets in order to see if your questions hasn’t already been answered!
Free support includes and it is limited to:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Really small tweaks, such as simple CSS or JS questions. Nothing that takes more than a few minutes
Support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Update?
You can update your theme by downloading a fresh copy from ThemeForest, deleting the current version you have on your server and uploading the new.
It’s recommended that you use FTP, but this also can be done with the WP dashboard if you prefer. The reason FTP is superior for this is because the theme won’t have to be deactivated during the process so you won’t have to reassign your widgets.
Also, remember to clear your browser cache after each update if you notice anything off.
Old theme files can persist in your local cache and make you think something’s wrong.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.