CheerApp is a premium HTML /CSS Template created to showcase software. It comes with three main, pre-coded, unique color schemes and allows you to change every color using CSS . This is really nice base to create every possible color combination without the need to slice and export images from PhotoShop – everything you need is in CSS !
It has some cool features that will help you in selling and supporting your app:
- Beautiful and flexible pricing tables that can accommodate 3, 4 or 5 columns and let you specify which column is highlighted by default
- Wiki / knowledgebase template, with both archive and single article layouts to help you create an online resource to support your application
- FAQ attached to each wiki article
- Cool info boxes which you can use to communicate some important messages to your users
CheerApp comes with a complete set of tools to create any layout that you can think of. If you need something more than example layouts you can make use of whole set of columns to build your own.
Of course no website can exist without a blog, so there is a nicely structured blog in CheerApp too.
To sum everything up, here’s a complete list of features:
- Homepage slider with 3 transitions
- Wiki / knowledgebase template
- Flexible pricing tables
- AJAX contact form
- Sidebar and full-width options
- Flexible layout based on columns
- Beautiful info, download and warning boxes
- 3 main color schemes
- Imageless coding (where possible) that let’s you create your own skins using only CSS in no time
- App friendly design
- PSD files included
If you have any support questions don’t hesitate to ask me using contact form on my profile page.
Let me know if you need any more features. I may consider adding something as an update if enough people request particular feature.
CheerApp uses some great open source assets, here’s a complete list of them:
Please have fun with CheerApp!