Cherry is scheduled for retiring on November the 15th 2014.
Support for Cherry will be continued until May the 15th 2015
Latest version (1.6) is checked for WP 4.0 and WooCommerce 2.2.7 compatibility
Responsive CSS for tablets and smartphones (can be switched off)
Over 100 theme options
10 completely different skins (colors, fonts, background changes)
Starter child theme included
5 carousels for featured items
Carousels settings (transitions, durations, image sizes …
Header, content, footer and site separate styles settings
Products, posts or custom images choice for featured carousels
6 home content blocks, all carousel capable (with lots of options …)
Products page : grid or list display, change image size and columns number.
Site layout choice : left, right sidebar, fullwidth
Header layout choice : left, right, centered + logo and header height, margins etc.
Homepage layout drag and drop builder
8 widgets areas (expandable with Custom sidebars bundled plugin)
Shop widgetized area pulldown menu
Ready for : Wordpress 3.5 / WooCommerce 1.6.6
- html5, css3 (with fallback script for older browser), jQuery
- shortcodes generator
- custom post type : testimonials
- post formats: gallery, video
- social widget: RSS, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Flickr, Youtube
- Google fonts
- demo content import ( from theme demo or WooCommerce )
- translation ready (.pot file included)
- required at least PHP 5.3.0
- PHP 5.3 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
To anyone thinking about buying a theme from aligatorstudio:
They replied and fixed the above issue in about 30 minutes! How about that for great support from a theme developer? Aside from the themes being brilliant, they care about their users and actively assist them. If you’re in any doubt about them, DON ’T BE! Take the word of a cynical web developer – they’re by far the best I’ve ever worked with.
d6riff, David Griffiths Fishguard, Wales, UK.
Hi man … GREAT , GREAT, GREAT shop. Design, functions etc. .. all really awesome! ... And it’s really great that this theme supports the new “Button Solution” statute what we have here in Germany since Aug 1st, 2012. Cheers, michak,
This is a great theme. Thank you for taking the time to putting all the effort it took to create this!
I happliy bought this theme and used it on my fresh ecommerce site. After some fast replied support requests, they were all answered professionally, well and caring) I got the look that I have wanted to achieve with the awesome theme. Keep up the good work. I strongly advise buying this theme to anyone who is hesitating to do so.
omergerdan (Kauri theme)
great support aligatorstudio maybe the best of all in themeforest
megskk (Kauri theme)
I have to tell anyone who is considering buying a theme from AlligatorStudio…DO IT!! I bought one and am a very happy customer. There have been a few bugs (as is with most code related things) but that is ok. Their customer service is superb! They have gone above and beyond in the customer service dept. I have read other reviews on Theme Forest…..she is top notch! I am so very happy I bought a theme from AlligatorStudio! Thank you AGAIN !!
PureMagick (Kauri theme)
Gorgeous theme, great support! Thanks for your efforts guys.
dhutchinson (Kauri theme)
I’m not sure where else I could say this, but the theme developer, Alen, has been extremely helpful with a few of my customization/functionality questions. He’s been prompt and given me enough information to perform the tasks I need done on my client’s site. Thanks Alen for a great theme and great service!
QuinnC123 (Kauri theme)
- fix: error in single product ( typo in php comment …)
- removed version from theme folder name
- major update : compatibility with WooCommerce 2.1.x
- fix: pagination issue if Page of posts template is used for home page.
- fix: arrows in latest block slider fixed
- major upgrade – added WPML compatibility – many code adjustments
- replaced Timthumb with Freshizer script (uses WP native image manipluation and “uploads” folder for image cache)
- added translations – German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- added Theme options transfer feature.
- fix: minor HTML validity issues
- fix – displaying of header float right or left in theme options
- fix – WP gallery displaying in archive/taxonomy pages and single pages
- solved issue with child theme (error creating css files for theme options)
- removed WooCommerce admin nag message (“Your theme does not declare WooCommerce support …”)
- corrected small bug in products hover (missing link icon when product is out of stock)
- corrected bug in product varirations when custom attributes are used.
- shortcodes generator now available from media uploads button (instead of tinymce editor)
- shortcodes generator restyled to match WP native UI style
- COMPATIBLE WITH WOOCOMMERCE 2.0 (lots of WooCommerce templating tweaks)
- Cherry featured and latest widget – added image size controls
- bugfix – latest testimonials dissapearing if there’s no images in latest section blocks
- corrected issue with missing fonts in lilac-light theme skin
- additional support for SSL enabled font links
- corrected pagination for products search
- added homepage latest block – comments
- added homepage latest block – widgets
- added homepage latest block resizing capability
- added – if child (submenu) in menu added plus sign
- improved shortcodes generator
- restyled theme options (now cleaner with better readability)
- changed default skin to “Lilac light”
- changed default skin – from “Cherry” to “Nautika”
- changed default carousel to carousel 4
- fixed: theme options menu and buttons hover text color now works
- added child theme capability
- added featured carousels controls :durations, pause, effect type, easings …
- featured carousels (all 5) tweaked: removed empty elements, cleared CSS
- Carousel 1 and Carousel 3 totally revised
- fixed validation errors with dropdown menu (for mobile devices)
- added buttons hover color and background control (to match menu items)
- css tweaks and minor glitches corrections
- added 20 more Google fonts
- fixed error – if no “product categories” term in post meta
- fixed issue on product variations after WooCommerce 1.6.4 update (checked for 188.8.131.52 too)
- added home_page.php : “Home page” page template
- fixed theme option bug : “Layout choice” not working after v. 1.0.1
- fixed issue with updated WooCommerce to v 1.6.3 (“No products found which match your selection” error notice)