An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, two2twelve, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from two2twelve:
Support for all of our themes is conducted through our private Two2Twelve support desk. Please read the following guidelines below which detail what our support does and does not cover.
Note that while we aim to provide a high level of efficient theme-related support this is a complimentary service that is not implied with your purchase and is limited to 6 months from the purchase date of your theme. After that time support packs can be purchased directly through T2T themes.
Our support covers the following:Some sample text:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding your item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Assistance with making your theme look like our demo
Our support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Before contacting support Our themes have undergone a rigorous approval process and our live demo reflects (in look and functionality) exactly what you receive in your theme purchase. Detailed documentation is also included with your theme download. Many problems that arise are related to configurations in your hosting environment or misunderstanding of how to setup the theme. Before submitting a support ticket make sure you have done the following:
- Refer to the included documentation – the answers to most questions can be found here
- Check out our extensive knowledge-base – where you’ll find answers to many commonly asked questions
If for some reason need to request a refund please contact Envato directly. Authors do not handle refunds or replacements.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.