Circolare is fully responsive. No matter if you visit it from your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone the layout adapts to the device. This responsive feature can also be disabled in the Admin Panel.
Circolare comes with two packed jQuery based sliders: Revolution Slider ($18 value) and FlexSlider.
If you want to use the theme without the buying option it’s very easy. With clicking on a checkbox you can transform the shop to a catalog, e.g. entering into catalog mode.
This theme is ready for localization via .po/.mo files. The language file(s) of the theme are present in the /languages/ folder. You can use default.po file as the base for your translations. To start with translating the theme you’ll first need to install the plugin: Codestyling Localization.
WooCommerce 2.0+ and Wordpress 3.5+ Ready
- $15 Revolution Slider Included
- Three color skins with complete color scheme (not only background change)
- Quickly switch to the ‘Catalog Mode’ (no-sell) mode.
- 2 different layouts of jQuery sliders/carousels
- Price range jQuery slider
- Choose from Left or Right Sidebar
- Grid And List View for Products
- Ajax Contact Form
- Collapsible Sidebar E-Shop sections
- Google Fonts Support
- 30 ShortCodes Included in the theme
- 5 Custom Widget
- Tabbed interface for the detail page allowing you to split your content
- Clean and Attractive Design
- Video tutorials included
- Help and PSD files included
Update log. Current version 1.3 (Nov 25, 2014)
Update Version 1.3 Nov 25, 2014
- FIles update: woocommerce files - Add file change logfile
Update Version 1.2.3 Sep 10, 2014
- Plugin update: updating Revolution Slider
Update Version 1.2.2 Aug 30, 2014
- Bug fix: shortcodes button - Bug fix: small visual fixes in the sidebar - Bug fix: psd file fixed
Update Version 1.2.1 Mar 30, 2014
- Bug fix: search button in header on mouse over effect fixed - Bug fix: rating icons in sidebar fixed - Bug fix: product variations images fixed
Update Version 1.2 Feb 24, 2014
- Updating all of the outdated WooCommerce templates - Styling elements after Woo 2.1 release
Update Version 1.1 Feb 17, 2014
- Updating some outdated WooCommerce templates
Update Version 1.0.3 Feb 15, 2014
- Make the theme compatible with Woocommerce 2.1
Update Version 1.0.2 July 12, 2013
- Fixed Quote Shortcode margin on homepage - Added required styles for Category listings on Shop page - Updated WooCommerce loading icon.
Update Version 1.0.1 June 1, 2013
- Fixed the issue that earlier required PHP 5.3 - Fixed Submenu background arrow