An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by arrowthemes
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do the extensions you’re using come with the template package?
Yes. All the extensions used in the live demo are included in the pack zipped in clarke_extensions_j25.zip file.
2. I can’t upload the template to joomla. I keep getting this error: “There was an error uploading this file to the server.”
You need to increase the size of PHP paramater upload_max_filesize to be greater than 4M since the template size is approx. 4M. By default, the value is 2M.
3. How do I add my logo?
You can do it two ways: 1. Add an image to a custom module and place it in the logo position. The module will override the logo and tag line. 2. You could upload your logo into the folder of the style you are using e.g if you are using olive style upload it in templates/clarke_j25/styles/olive/images
4. I’m having some problems find where to edit the text above the contact form …. “We pride in providing reliable feedback to our clients. Drop us an email and we’ll get back to you soonest.”
You can change that text using two ways:
1. Open language/en-GB/en-GB.com_contact.ini and edit the text for the following variable: COM _CONTACT_FORM_INTRO, or
2. Navigate to extensions > Language manager. Click on overrides tab. Click on new and add the language constant as ‘COM_CONTACT_FORM_INTRO’ and set your text for the language you are using. Save and Close.
5. How do I add additional google fonts?
You can find the steps to do so in this article.
6. I’m totally new to Joomla. Do you have any Joomla tutorials?
I would highly recommend having a look at these video tutorials
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.