CleanCut is a HTML Theme, best suited for Portfolio and Business Websites. It comes with 5 fantastic Image and News slideshows that also support video, has multiple Page templates, a very unique portfolio sorting option and of course gives you the possibility to choose from 5 Fantastic skins:
- Valid XHTM Strict1.0, tableless Design
- Multiple Page templates:
- 5 different Index Pages:Box Slider, Curtain Slider, Accordion Slider, Crossfading Slider, News Slider
- Single Post Entry
- Static Page
- Static Page Fullwidth
- Blog Overview Page
- Portfolio Page
- Portfolio Single Page
- Ajax Contact Page
- And many more…
- jQuery Support:
- 5 different Portfolio/Item slider, also supporting video!
- Unique Portfolio Sorting/Filtering with a custom jQuery script
- Dropdwon Menu, improved with jQuery
- Cufon font replacement
- Sleek Image preloader
- Working ajax/php contact form
- PSD files included
- Extensive Documentation Included
- Social Bookmark Icons
- lightbox plugin
- Quicksand Font
- Cufon Font replacement
- flickr creative commons library pictures by: codyR, kretyen, mescon, obskura, freya23
From this day on, support for all my themes will be available again, but only at the support forum I’ve setup at my website:http://www.kriesi.at/support
The reason I have choosen to use my own forum are quite simple:
Themeforest support threads are not searchable. Since most questions are asked over and over again a searchable forum will make it possible that you dont even need to wait for my response, because its already there.
Second Reason: people can’t respond to each other at themeforest to help each other out, while I am busy with other tasks.
Third Reason: it is very inconvenient for me to check multiple places if support requests where made (here at themeforest, my themeforest mail account, my websites mail account, facebook group, twitter etc) Therefore I decided to channel those requests at one place and make it available to everyone so all of you guys can benefit.
For more information read the sidebar instructions on how to setup an account and get support
Best regards Kriesi