The CleanSale WordPress eCommerce theme is born out of the need to allow merchants the opportunity to list their products and start selling without any barriers in layout or design. To make it simple for their huge collection to stand out and be easy for customers to search and view no matter whether they were using a computer or mobile device.
CleanSale has been designed from the beginning with big stores in mind and the possibilities for growth are endless.
- Widget driven homepage
- eCommerce site powered by WooCommerce
- Unique Slider
- Left / Right sidebar layout
- 4 Column Footer
- Full google font library available
- Drag and drop homepage builder
- Logo uploader
- Background uploader
- Thumbnail options
- Social Link widget
- Social sharing for posts and products
- Responsive and mobile friendly
- oEmbed video support for vimeo/youtube
- Self-hosted video
- and more…
Promote your products, promotions and discounts with a unique homepage slider as well as being able to populate your homepage as you see fit with the easy to use widget driven setup.
We’ve included our own unique multi-block image slider so you can add your own images to promote products, promotions and discounts.
Widget Driven Homepage Setup
Take complete control of your eCommerce theme homepage setup by using our powerful widget driven template system. Have as many products as you like on the homepage, show your blog content or products categories each shown in a beautiful grid.
Product Image Slider
Have more than one image for a product? That’s great, we’ve included a product image slider into CleanSale, which activates when you add more than one image.
Responsive and Mobile Friendly
Your products should be available to purchase on any device and that’s why CleanSale is 100% mobile friendly so you know your users are having the best experience as possible at all times.
Set your own fonts
Using the power of the Obox Typography Manager you can change all of the fonts on the CleanSale eCommerce theme enabling you to style it as you see fit.
With the new visual customizer you can make visual changes to your CleanSale powered site through the visual preview window. Change your logo, link and content colors to brand CleanSale as yours.
Never miss a follower again by adding your social links to your CleanSale theme and have them show in the sidebar or footer.
As with all of our themes, CleanSale comes with it’s own blog so that you can write till the end of time about your products or company news.
When viewing the demo, be sure to resize your browser window there are some cool responsive effects going on here. What’s the benefit you may ask? Well it means that your site will look good on mobile phones, tablets and desktops.
By having a site which is “device agnostic” you ensure that whoever is visiting your site will have the best browsing experience possible on the device they are viewing it with. No compromise.
All of Obox’s themes are coded with SEO in mind, and we recommend using the WP SEO plugin as it works perfectly with all of our themes.
This theme makes full use of the new customization options in the latest version of WordPress. We’ve implemented an extensive color scheme options panel so that you can change the color of your theme to anything you like.
Need help with your theme setup?
If you need help with your Obox WordPress theme setup, create and log in to your profile at Obox and you’ll see a ‘Upgrades and Services’ item in the sidebar. Click that to show an option to get a member of the Obox team to setup your theme for you.
Documentation & Support
Please note that access to theme documentation and support forums is restricted to verified buyers only. Support times are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (GMT +2). In order to gain full access docs and support please be sure to register on Obox.
To login to Obox all you need to do is the following:
- Visit Obox Design
- Click Sign Up (top right of the page)
- Register your details
- Type in your ThemeForest purchase code in the right side bar in your profile
Note: We offer Support via our forums only, any other means of communication such as emails and tweets will be directed to the forum. Thanks peeps.
Version 1.2.2 – July 4th 2013
- Reduced the number of image crops the theme creates – if any of your images look off, download and run the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin - Padding added below pagination on single posts - Social widget now has more networks - Issues with the content widget saving your category should now be resolved
Version 1.2.1 – July 1st 2013
This update adds the new Twitter Timeline widget and improves existing widget functions. As a result your widgets may reset. Visit your widget options and drag widgets back from “Inactive Sidebar”, then reset your Twitter widget settings to add your widget code. See this article for details.
- New Twitter Timeline widget - Updated Social widget – now supports more networks and custom title - Full-width blog will now pull in the “Large” wordpress image crop - Images on single posts are no longer cropped. Run Regenerate Thumbnails to recreate images if you have portrait images. - Added theme option to hide the category link (posts/pages only)
- Debug error cleanup - Slider images will no longer stretch using CSS – make sure you upload images larger than 630px wide for use in the silder
Version 1.2.0 – June 27th 2013
-Blog page template added
- WooCommerce styling for Recent Reviews widget fixed - Star Rating should now look better in general