This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
I dig the animations, good luck with sales.
Thanks, do appreciate.
Unique ideas , wonderful design.
Thanks a lot.
Awesome theme! A question : can the iconboxes be linked to a page or a post or any url?
Yes, you can link the title and add the link to the text. The only thing which is not clickable is an icon.
Does it have function to enable and disable responsive design
This option will be available in the next update, thought this option is not popular
Is it WPML or multilingual ready ?
I did not test WPML plugin, but I think it can be integrated.
Really nice theme congrats!
Can you please tell me a couple things:
1. Can the Team post type be used more like an “Author” type page and somehow be used to collect all posts by an author?
2. Do you have any plans to add a Sitemap and Archives?
Thank you and best of luck with sales,
Hello! Not, that’s different post types. 2. Sure, in the next update.
Sorry meant to also ask if this theme will work with LiveFyre commenting system?
Do not have any experience with that system
1) Can the colors be globally inverted (black background / white text) “out of the box” with the provided theme options? Would have to modify many individual settings or perhaps a dark skin provided? I like the orange but a dark background with white text provides better contrast IMO. I also like how orange looks on black more.
2) Does your content builder support displaying content from the TinyMCE content editor? Perhaps this what the ””Content” module does?
3) What features have you included in the theme to make it Retina Ready? Since simply adding high-res images isn’t enough, I imagine you did more than that?
1. You can change the general color scheme, orange one and background color. 2. Yes, it does, there is a “Content” module. 3. High-res images are the way to have a retina ready theme. There are some other ways using .htaccess rewrite rules but I’m not sure if it is a good solution for the shared hosting most of my customers use.
Thanks for 1 & 2. Regarding 3 – Um…no, merely adding high resolution images isn’t enough to call your theme “Retina-Ready” IMO. So you’re saying that you didn’t bother with any “Retina Display Media Queries” or even just adjust device pixel ratio for the images in use?
does the demo stuff come with the theme, so we can implement a subscribe form in our slider? and does it come with a plug in subscribe form ? great theme.
Yes, the theme comes with the import demo content option, you could see it on the video. I use layerslider in the theme which you will get in the theme pack. You can review the whole features of the slider here http://codecanyon.net/item/layerslider-wp-the-wordpress-parallax-slider/1362246 Btw, you save $15 while purchasing my theme, because this slider is included in the pack.
does the theme work with woo commerce?
Working on woocommerce integration, not sure about ETA.
Very nice theme!
Did you perhaps overlook my message above? Thanks.
Hello, this theme works fine on reseller host?
Where can I see the boxed version?
Hello! Thanks, it should work on any hosting. Please check layout 3-4
WHoa man take it easy, it’s too good
Hi mad_dog very nice theme congrats
One question before purchase, did it use bootstrap?
Thanks, it is not bootstrap based.
@dereklacey, LiveFyre should generally work with any theme, although it might not inherit the theme’s CSS. You might need to tweak.
In some responsive views, the logo at the bottom isn’t centered. It’s a bit off to the left. Is that something that can be tweaked?
Also, in responsive view the footer social icons disappear entirely. Is that by design?
Mark, what resolution do you test it in?
I am on a MacBook Pro 15” (non-retina), just testing the responsive design by resizing the browser window. Here is what I am seeing:
When I narrow it further, the logo goes into place properly. But in this view it’s a big out of whack.
Hope this helps!
One other observation: In responsive mode, the “Our Partners” section is still 6 columns x 1 row. This makes the icons so small they are illegible. I would love to see that section adapt responsively too, for example becoming 3 columns x 2 rows if necessary, etc.
Don’t worry, I am not complaining, these are just little details! This is a beautiful theme!
Hi, just curious about these two items:
1) Bottom logo not centered in some responsive views…for example on an iPhone 5 in horizontal view I see this.
2) “Partners” section is not responsive…just shrinks and remains 6×1 so the logos are too small.
Any resolution to these?
BTW, I see the speed is much better now! Quite fast!
I will take a look at the above mentioned notes.
Sorry, not sure why that happened.
What version of jQuery does it use? If at all??? very Important for my decision making process.
Also for ShowRoom the same?
Is this using Bootstrap framework?
it is not bootsrap based.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23
This item was featured on ThemeForest