An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, cdavidson, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from cdavidson:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
I found a bug in the style. What do i do?
Send me an email from themeforest and i will look into fixing any bugs found in my styles asap.
How do i show the latest topic titles on the main page above the date?
Please install the plugin named “Latest Topic Title”
Note: The skin will work fine without this plugin and it is just down to user prefference.
My “insert mod name here” Does not work
I cannot offer support for 3rd party mods to phpBB3. Please contact the author of the mod for support related to it.
I like the phpBB3 style but would like another colour scheme.
Some styles will have more colour variations posted as updates when they are created. Just make a suggestion for a colour scheme you would like and you never know i may get time to create it
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.