Clicks, Responsive Email Marketing TemplateClicks is a responsive with a minimalist style in mind email templates pack. Suitable for many purposes of email marketing campaign. You can use for regular newsletter campaign, product promotion, even blog newsletter. Clicks comes with flexible & repeatable modular you can mix and match as your needs. It’s also mobile friendly, adapt to your mobile phones.
Read on for further
Features at glance
- Maximum clients compatibily, in all major email clients. From old Classic Yahoo! Mail, up to the most used clients like Apple iPhone.
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- Valid and well-commented codes
- Minimum graphics elements for fast load email.
- Ready for Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, and MyMail plugin powerful template editor!
- 10 unique flexible modular that you can very easy to remix them to create your own layout.
- Flexible button with inline CSS (guide to create your own button, see next section). Very easy to make your own button and flexible to place it as your needs.
- On-going support along with detailed help documentation files (including the videos) – (cover how to work with PSD file, work with the HTML file, up to sending email with most popular email marketing services like MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, MyMail plugin, and how to create your own button).
- Major email inbox compatible (test both direct and tool). Direct test on my Android 4.1.2 phone, iPhone mail, Gmail (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Yahoo Mail (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook 2010, Windows Live Mail. Online test using Inbox inspector from Getresponse
- Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly. For MyMail, MailChimp, and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via their powerful editor.
- 1 Sliced PSD files included.
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 5 HTML files, with 1 mixed modules.
- 1 HTML files for MailChimp template (in separated folder, for each of color), 1 HTML files for Campaign Monitor template (in separated folder, for each of color), 2 HTML files for MyMail WP plugin templates (in separated folder, for each of color), and 1 other for regular HTML template.
- 1 PSD files
- Image files, in the “images” folder in each of layout and color variations.
- Help Docs – Including videos.
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- AOL Mail Firefox
- Apple Mail
- iPhone 3, 4 and 5
- Lotus Notus 8
- Lotus Notus 8.5
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- Yahoo Mail
- And mostly all clients that render valid HTML
Support requestsFor support related, please send me your support request / question, or any advice via this contact form. I will respond you usually within 24 hours in Monday – Friday.
CreditsShot images from: