NEW: compatible with Wordpress 4.0!!!
Clinto is a responsive HTML5 wordpress theme designed for event (festivals, fiers, exhibitions, concerts) websites. It combines emotional parts with functional parts.
Huge Slideshow, quotes and background images should affects the user’s attention as long as news, calendar events, and information pages should provide all the informations the user need to know about the event.
Main FeaturesThe main features are:
- Responsive (up to 320px wide)
- HTML5 validated code
- Bootstrap framework
- 10+ Shortcodes available
- Full featured calendarized events
- Masonry layout for events
- Categorized events with custom colors
- Event venues management
- Widgetized footer
- Social buttons
- Theme Options
- Unlimited colors and backgrounds
Homepage could be widely customized. The slider could become a simple background image if only one post is specified. Three areas highlight the featured topic.
Every inner page (post, page, event) have a single elegant column. You could see the breadcrumbs, the featured image, the excerpt and the author avatar.
Clinto use the “Event Organiser” plugin which give us a full event management. Special shortcodes create calendars and agendas everywhere in your pages.
Events are repeated over time and you can specify the venue.
Custom colors could be bindend to the event categories and used in the event show and in the event list.
Footer sponsor strip
Clinto permits you to list your event sponsor, with a logo and a URL to link.
Feel free to contact me for questions and infos
Author blog: Dynamick
ChangelogSep 17, 2015
- Resolved issues with the new wp-less release. Updated TGM Plugin Activation plugin. Bug fixes.May 15, 2015
- Some bug fixes on theme localization. Sponsor slider now slides automatically after a timeout.Apr 21, 2013
- UPDATED Masonry script to ver 3.0, accordingly to the new 3.9 Wordpress versionDec 12, 2013
- UPDATED WordPress Toolkit Library for Envato Marketplace framework - added a theme option to admin news category in home page - checked compatibility with Wordpress 3.7.1 - minor bug fixes