An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Setup CloudServer Wordpress Theme. Short Instruction
1. Install theme
2. Go to Settings – Reading – Front Page – Home
3. Go to Tools – Import – Wordpress and upload .xml file from Sample Data Folder
4. Go to Appearance – Theme Options – Backup Options and Paste Code from txt file also find it in Sample Data Folder
5. Go to Appearance – Menus – Choose from Dropdown
a) Top Menu (main menu) check if all is there and Check – Theme locations Main Menu Checkbox;
b) First Page Menu – Check Both Buttons – Theme locations First Block Location Checkbox
Hope you can follow all those easy 1 minutes steps – and then it will look same as Demo. Because you upload demo setting from Sample Data.
Hope you will rate item with 5 stars.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.