Nov 1st Update: we have updated the framework folder across all of our WordPress Themes for security and new functionality! Read more about the Changes at the bottom of the Page. Updating is highly recommended!
Coalition is a minimal business and portfolio Theme that is created to be used as a One Page Template. With the help of a Template Builder you can create a single page which holds all your content.
The theme can of course also be used as a “normal” WordPress theme. In that case Coalition will behave like any other WordPress theme with a blog, posts, pages etc
- Multi Purpose Slider for images and videos
- Any Number of Slideshows possible
- Supports Videos form any major video hostung service as well as self hosted HTML5 Videos with flash fallback
- Template Builder for unique page layouts
- No plugins needed whatsoever, everything is included within the theme
- Built on my very own Avia Framework, one of the most advanced Frameworks on Themeforest
- Visual Shortcode editor with preview function
- Custom Widgets like: Combo Widget, Recent News, Recent Portfolio entries, Advertising Big, Advertising Small etc
- Color picker options for any number of gorgeous color settings.
- Unqiue Sidebars for each page/category possible
- Extensive User Manual, short videos and professional theme support by me and my theme to fix any kind of problems
- Portfolios & Portfolio Custom Post types
- Code built with SEO best practice in mind
- PSDs included
Feel free to ask me and my dedicated support team at my support forum at http://www.kriesi.at/support.
16.000 posts in the forum do speak a clear language: we do care about your problem
The reasons I have chosen to use my own forum are quite simple: Themeforest support threads are not searchable. Since most questions are asked over and over again a searchable forum will make it possible that you dont even need to wait for my response, because its already there. Second Reason: people can’t respond to each other at themeforest to help each other out, while I am busy with other tasks. Third Reason: it is very inconvenient for me to check multiple places if support requests where made (here at themeforest, my themeforest mail account, my websites mail account, facebook group, twitter etc) Therefore I decided to channel those requests at one place and make it available to everyone so all of you guys can benefit.
External scripts and resources used:
- lightbox plugin
- flickr creative commons library pictures by: codyR, kretyen, mescon, obskura, freya23, amir K, Tambako the Jaguar, jaeWalk
RequirementsPlease note that you need to run at least php 5.1.6 to use the theme. Earlier versions might still work but the lowest I could test yet was 5.1.6
Changelog2012 30 09 – Version 1.5 (updating at least the framework folder is highly recommended due to a security issue that was pointed out to us, and that is now fixed)
Files that changed: file: Style.css - updated version number folder: framework: Updated to the latest framework version - improved security by filtering search parameters - improved contact form to work better with cyrillic languages - import dummy data now has a security prompt if you really want to overwrite your current settings - improved twitter/rss widget to work even if feedburner api is down