An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by Brankic1979
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
When I imported demo content, there is no Home section.
Open wp-admin->Pages click on Home and change Custom Field Type from Home to home
Contact form doesn’t work.
Contact us via email form on our profile page (http://themeforest.net/user/Brankic1979)
After importing XML content, Portfolio page is empty.
Create new category and delete that new category. After that subcategories of Portfolio will be shown and Portfolio page will work fine. For some reason WordPress doesn’t sometimes import subcategories. You can see missing categories in Articles list. Adding and Deleting category will make subcategories shown on Categories page in wp-admin.
How to to import demo content (like our Live Preview)
- Login into your WordPress Admin section (http://www.your-web-site.com/wp-admin)
- Go to Manage: Import (or Tools:Import in 2.7+) in the blog’s admin panels.
- Click on the Wordpress and follow the instructions if Import plugin isn’t installed yet (3.0+).
- Browse for CocoonWP.xml and Upload
- You will first be asked to map the authors in this export file to users on the blog. For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the blog or to create a new user
- WordPress will then import each of the posts, comments, and categories contained in this file into your blog
There is no smooth scrolling between sections!
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.