preview_images/preview01.jpg preview_images/preview02.jpg preview_images/preview03.jpg preview_images/preview04.jpg preview_images/preview05.png preview_images/preview06.png preview_images/preview07.jpg preview_images/preview08.png preview_images/preview09.png preview_images/preview10.png preview_images/preview11.png preview_images/preview12.png preview_images/preview13.png preview_images/preview14.png preview_images/preview15.png preview_images/preview16.png preview_images/preview17.png preview_images/preview18.png preview_images/preview19.png preview_images/preview20.png preview_images/preview21.png
Tested up to Wordpress 4.0.1 (demo installed version)
Coffee & Cream is a Multipurpose Premium Wordpress Template with many features to create beautiful One page websites, Blogs, portfolio, Vcard…
Current version: 2.2 – (27/04/2014)
Theme Features :Wordpress
- Revolution Slider – 15$ value
- 27 premium widgets
- Extensive admin Options: for fine tuning adepts!
- Fixed or scrollable main navigation
- 2 different mobile navigations: CSS/toggles & select dropdown
- 46 selected Google Fonts + add your own google fonts
- Easy to create One Page websites (do it with widgets)
- 10 Skins + 3 color schemes (dark, light & colored)
- Infinite layouts
- Improved Wordpress Galleries
- Top Notch Shortcodes
- I18n Ready (.po file included)
- Support for videos using the Wordpress Video Post Format
- Support for wordpress 3.6 audio posts + soundcloud
- Pricing grids
- Team Module
- Shareaholic + Addthis sharing systems integraded for maximum compatibility
Some dedicated widgets to create your online Vcard
- Personal Information
- Services (2 different templates)
- Contact Form with google recaptcha possible activation
- Social Media
- Last Tweets
- Clean code
- HD display (retina)
- W3C Valid HTML 5
- Responsive Lightboxes
- 420 icons font by Glyphicons included
- Form validation
- Sortable Portfolio
- Parallax backgrounds
- PSDs to create Background Icons & Services Icons. Choose from 420 icons!
All images in the demo website are under Creative Commons
V 2.2 – 27/03/2014
- Update Revolution Slider to version 4.3. You will be asked to update the plugin in the admin dashboard, just follow the instructions and it will update to 4.3.
- Fixed the admin CSS bugs with icons on custom post types and widgets due to wordpress 3.8 changes
- Added 2 sorting options to the custom index : you can now select how the content is sorted (by date, by name or randomly) and you can change the order (ascending or descending)
- The oFocus widget can now display the items in a masonry layout : just select the keep aspect ratio forma for images.
- There are although some fixes for plugins compatbility (when plugins used a global variable named $options).
V 2.1 – 29/11/2013
- Update Revolution Slider to version 4.1. The theme now uses the TGM plugin activation libray and you will have to manually install and activate the plugin when asked. All you need to do is click install, and then activate. This will prevent conflicts and make updates easier for people owning the plugin.
- The zoom and link options form theme options and widgets settings no more conflicts.
- Several lightbox bugs fixed
V 2.0 – 11/09/2013
Due to the lot of changes in this new version, I’ve jumped to 2.0 directly !
- Coffee & Cream now includes a full sharing system. You can add sharing buttons anywhere and choose from several options to match your needs! You can add sharing icons in one page templates too with the Share Widget. Both addthis and shareaholic sharing services are available.
- Included Revslider Plugin was updated to version 3.0.95. Take the most of this great plugin! ie: create fullscreen sliders like you do with the splash widget.
- The Contact Form Template & Contact Form Widget can have the Google reCaptcha. Simply create your accounf, fill private & public keys and activte the captcha. You can even choose from 3 different themes: red, white and black.
- With the new o Carousel widget, you can now carouselize any content : posts, portfolio, clients, services, slides and team members!
- Pages with standard template can now use the Coffee & Cream widgets in a Sidebar displayed before the content. It gives you more freedom in layouts creation.
- Button shortcode updated : you can now target new window
- oServices 2 widget updated : if the service has no featured image it now displays 100% width instead of 70% previously.
- Added CC and BCC fields to contact form template & widget.
- Featured slider updated: you can now turn On / Off the autoplay
- You can now decide if you want to show the featured image/slider/video on single page, list page, both or none.
- Pricing Tables updated: you now have up to 15 lines for your tables.
- Map Informations updated: you can now add up to 3 different emails below the map, in both widget & contact template.
- You can now add icons in main menu without using custom CSS
- Social widget and Maps can now display any social network thanks to the new osocialbtn shortcode.
- Theme Form elements (inputs, checkbox, select, textareas…) are now targeted more efficiency in the CSS to avoid styling plugin related form elements.
- the [video] shortcode was replaced by the [ovideo] shortcode to not conflict with ne wordpress 3.6 [video] shortcode.
- added support for audio files in audio post format posts using the wordpress 3.6 native audio player
- Single Posts & Portfolio items can now display the navigation menu to Categories or Tags like in index pages.
- All widget buttons can now have the scroller class for in-page smooth scrolling.
- You can change the widget IDs to a custom ID for more friendly URLs when using scrolling links
- thumbnail error in search template
- featured slider now available in focus widget
- clients widget link is now displayed
- You can now use the read more tag in blog index pages
- It is now possible to hide post thumbnails from index pages and display them on detail page only
- o blog widget has been totally revamped : you can now use any of the different blog / portfolio styles : list, list 2, wide, wide 2, grid, masonry & mosaic
- o social widget can be used in side sidebars
- o contact widget can be used in side sidebars
- button shortcode has now 2 more options : you can set the button size (normal, big & xxl) and add an icon
- there are now 3 colorschemes available for google maps : normal, grey scales and sugar tinted
- there are now 3 options for google maps scrolling/grabbing : you can enable it, disable it, or only disable it for mobile devices (tablets & phones)
- the maps in o map & o contact widgets can now use the fullscreen mode. You can although set the height of the map
- fix some minor bugs + contact form widget bug
- fix the lighbox not opening
- adds a new option for the menu for mobiles: css menu with toggles
- fixed some responsive issues (mostly on iPad)
- fix the scrolling bug in the pages using the splash widget with fullscreen video
- iPad display bugs are fixed
- The parallax script has been totally changed
- The Domino widget can now display a video instead of a picture
- The splash widget can now display a youtube video as background. A picture fallback will be used for mobiles and tablets
- Slides, clients and services links can now open in a new window. Just set the target attribute in the related custom post type (service, client or slide)
- You can now extend the font subsets. Some of you ha problems using fonts for other subsets such as latin-ext
- Customizong the menu is now easier with more options.
- Fix some bugs in the blog / focus / slider widget when displaying video posts
- New Widget: Snippets – you can now embed in a one page widget any content that you could have in a page, even shortcodes
- New Widget: Team – create team members and display them with 2 different views (grid & carousel) and lot of styling otions.
- New Widget: Pricing tables – Create Pricing tables like a Ninja with this easy to manipulate widget. Display 1 to 5 grids at the same time and even a menu for comparative pricing tables
- New Widget: Call To Action – Easy embeding of call to action buttons. Select from various styles and positions
- You can now add your own Google Fonts and grow your collection to infinite (well, for as much as google provides!)
- Toggle Shortcodes can now be opened by default
- Video Preview lightbox now opens bigger
- You can now easily sort the Services, Testimonials, Clients etc. just set the order value for each of them and they will be displayed in the desired order
- Minor bug display fixes
- fix the missing translations in the Contact Form widget
- fix the styling of the columns shortcode when used in the Shortcode widget
- fix some bugs (scrolling class in safari)
- you can now show full articles in the index pages: you can select to display excerpt, full content or nothing in the Misc options
- New shortcode to add columns
- Add WP-pagnavi support with styling to theme styles (just install wp-pagenavi, activate it and set to not use the plugin CSS)
- Add support for Audio Posts – ut for soundcloud shortcode only. More support to come (ie. .mp3) with wordPress 3.6
- New Domino Widget
- Add More Translations in the Theme Options translations tab: you can now translat all the contact form keywords
- You can now deactivate the use of the Title and Descriptions Metas when you have plugins managing it
- fix some bugs
- update on the documentation for all widgets
- the demo content is now included in the package
- the widgets selection is now easier as One page template valid widgets are colored and although have an icon (available for reent rowsers only)
- 4 new widgets : o Map (google maps), o Splash (a splash screen xidget for a 100% window height picture), o Shortcodes (enable shortcodes in the one page template), o Navigation (allow you to place the main navigation where you want)
- o Focus widget updated : you can now select the picture format & style
- o Text widget updated : you can now style the title & description for more contrast when using a background image
- o Contact widget updated : you can now embed a google map before the contact form
- add a new picture format for wide 1, wide2, list 1, list 2 & grid layouts : Keep aspect ratio
- add some scroller class to make scroll links easier to create and more effective
- REVOLUTION slider is now included in the package. Enjoy this great slider!
- adds more options to manage the lightbox parameters
- improves the way the scrolling likes are made. You can now have a flat navigation with anchors to One Page template widgets
- fix some minor bugs
- adds a second choice for google fonts
- add the new blog widget to focus on blog & portfolio items in a grid display within the One Page Template
- NEW : First release