Responsive premium WordPress themeThank you for choosing CosmoThemes and purchasing one of our Premium WordPress Themes – your choice is greatly appreciated!
Colorbow is a responsive onepage creative portfolio theme aimed to power complex photography or images related sites or blogs
Colorbow uses a framework that permits the site to be accessed on all mobile devices, including iPad and Android powered tablets.
Mobile-phone layout is also included. You can now view your site even on display resolutions as 320×480 wide.
Drag and drop mainpage builderSet your blog mainpage to display any content type you wish: slideshows, posts from categories, tags, portfolios, latest or featured post, even individual posts or pages.
Multiple slide-showsYou can create an unlimited number of slideshows containing any amount of items and assign them for your mainpage.
Slideshows can be composed from different resource types:
- User defined: Uploaded images or Extracted featured images from standard posts
- Automated slideshows created from Latest posts, Latest portfolios or Featured posts.
Tooltip helpersEver wondered how to tell your users of a specific feature or important message on your site? You can now achieve this with theme’s built-in tooltip manager. You can use it on every single page on your site being able to add an infinite number of such hints.
Human timeEnable human-time to let users know when the post was added. Switch back to the native WordPress time format from settings.
Facebook and default commentsYou can either enable the default comment system or opt for the Facebook comments.
Add your Facebook application ID so you can moderate comments.
Sidebars and widgetsThe site uses unlimited sidebars for you to be able to insert as many widgets as you need to get the most of your theme: Categories with icons, Content tabber (hot posts, new, comments, tags), Flickr, Twitter, Latest posts, Social media, Top authors, Submit content.
Select a different layout for each of your posts: containing a left sidebar, a right sidebar or displayed full-width.
Social media readyAll posts have built-in social-media share buttons that users can click and promote any content of your web-site. Enable or Disable them for any particular post or page.
Powerful backendColorbow comes with a revised powerful back-end to let you control all sites option without the need to hack or customize your own features.
Support:If you happen to face some difficulties with this theme, consider to use our support which is conducted through the CosmoThemes support forums: http://cosmothemes.com/forums
Support for all the themes will be available only at the support forum.
version 0.9 (June 26, 2015)
– UPDATE: deleted Cosmo API deprecated function
– UPDATE: Deleted deprecated function CosmoNews()
– FIX: PrettyPhoto security update
– FIX: Twitter widget: multiple instances fatal error
version 0.8 (August 21, 2013)
- WordPress 3.6 compatibility fixes;
version 0.7 (July 10, 2013)
- hide default post formats in wp 3.6;
- fixed some jQuery Migrate deprecated functions;
- if feat img is disable for single pages, we don’t show it when page is loaded via ajax;
- updated twitter widget to be compatible with API 1.1;
version 0.6 (April 2, 2013)
- fixed missing header
- fixed problems related to shortcodes
- removed unused links to non-existing css file
- fixed issue with sliders on homepage
- fixed featured image bug for video posts
version 0.5 (January 3, 2013)
- added testimonials-quotes.png
- fixed bug that appeared on archive pages
- chrome frame fix for IE 10
version 0.4 (December 26, 2012)
- comments bug fixed
- removed height for boxes images
- fixed issue with some special characters in menu
- removed script for a button not used any more
- include jquery.plugins in certain conditions
- fixed tweet button when loaded via ajax multiple times
- fixed typo in back end uploader
- fixed background size
- removed some options related to content background
- show slideshow box
version 0.3 (December 13, 2012)
- css fixes in theme settings
version 0.2 (December 11, 2012)
- changed image size for grid view
- shortcodes fixes, ul padding left removed, 1440 screen bug fix
- fixed error related to small logo
- fixed missing slider options
- fixed error related to pretty photo settings
- fixed IE compatibility bug
- fixed bug -> show enable masonry and number of columns options for thumb_view after update
- implemented filter for thumbs view
- added pagination to archive pages
- include portfolio post type in archive pages