An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Dannci, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Dannci:
It is important to us to make sure that every customer is satisfied with our themes.
We’re based in Central Europe and we offer support Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 18:00 CET (GMT+1). Depending on time differences, please, allow up to 24 hours for us to get back to you. All the requests submitted on weekends will be handled on Monday.
Support is provided only to verified buyers. Please enter ‘Item Purchase Code’ in support ticket.
Support for our items includes:
Responding to questions or problems regarding the theme and its features
Fixing bugs and reported issues in a fresh theme install
Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions
Help working with the theme, in case it’s not covered in the documentation
Item support does not include:
Customization and installation services
Support for third party software and plug-ins
Adding new functionality to theme
Fixing errors which may occur after theme customization
“Learning WordPress” – general, core related, support and how to’s (please, use wordpress.org forums for that)
Before asking questions within the support page, please be sure that you have read the file documentation which came packaged with your download.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Mosiac image sizes?
340x205px 455x405px 230x205px 455x205px 340x405px
When I click an image it opens in a lightbox and says “undefined” in the caption. How do I resolve this?
- click on image (in post content) and hit ‘Insert/edit link’ button: http://prntscr.com/3r1szp
- then insert some text into ‘Title’ field
How to update theme?
- From http://themeforest.net/downloads download theme package.
- Unzip package (twice) = to get main theme folder ‘columns’ .
- go to theme folder (“YOUR_HOSTING_ROOT/YOUR_SUBDIRECTORY/wp-content/themes/”)
- rename actual theme name to e.g. columns_backup
- Drag and drop new (downloaded) theme folder ‘columns’ into teme directory: “YOUR_HOSTING_ROOT/YOUR_SUBDIRECTORY/wp-content/themes/”
- do nothing with website until upload is done.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.