An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by gawibowo
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to set the home icon in the Main Menu?
To add a home icon, add a Custom Link to your menu, enter your home URL and set the CSS class to menu-item-home
If the CSS classes field doesn’t appear, click on Screen Options on the top right and check the CSS Classes checkbox.
How to change the homepage layout?
- Create a page, enter a title and choose a page template.
- Below the content editor, you will find some options that you need to adjust, depends on the page template.
- Click “Publish” button to save the page.
- Go to Settings » Reading. On Front page displays, choose A static page and select the page you just created.
- Click the Save button.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.