Conduit is a rad new WordPress theme from elite author Matt Brett. It comes packed with two styles; each with light and dark variants, 2x images for devices with high resolution displays, a responsive design; optimized for tablets and phones, built-in reviews functionality, backwards compatibility with Matt’s most popular themes, and loads more!
- Responsive design: Optimized for tablets and phones
- Two styles with light and dark variants
- Font management, with access to the top 300 Google Web Fonts.
- 2x high resolution images for “Retina Display” devices
- Custom reviews functionality with Google Rich Snippets
- Legacy support for Black Aperture, Imperial, Wave
- Awesome embedded videos
- Unbranded, easy to use Theme Options
- Four dynamic sidebars, fully dynamic homepage
- Soliloquy responsive slider bundled
- Page templates for: Archives, Full-Width, Reviews
- Styles in place for Contact Form 7
- Excerpts or full posts on archive indexes
- Breadcrumb navigation
- Built-in ad management: 728×90 leaderboard, 300×250 bigbox, and four 125×125 buttons
- Favicon and Apple Touch Icons code included in the document head
- Beautiful buttons in the footer for 15 social networks
- Translation ready: language files included
- Tested in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE9, IE8, and IE7 on both Windows and Mac (where applicable)
- And of course, it has support for great core functionality like menus and post thumbnails (featured images) out of the box.
Version 1.1.8 – 01/28/2014
- Added iframe to the sanitization filters exceptions, so they are no longer filter out of the head and footer include fields in the Theme Settings panel.
- Updated jQuery Cookie plugin, which fixed an issue with the layout selector.
- Stylesheets are now included using wp_enqueue_style instead of being hard-coded in the head.
- Ensured the theme is fully compatible with WordPress 3.8.
PSD Not Included
The entire design has been created with CSS and icon fonts, rendering the original PSD irrelevant. Therefore, it’s been omitted from the main download package.
Support & Feature Requests
First – read the help documentation that came bundled with the theme. It is also available on the theme’s live preview site. If you’re having trouble with installation, be sure to check the installation instructions document inside the zip you downloaded from ThemeForest.
Please send me a direct message via ThemeForest if you’re having trouble with your theme, and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Please be patient, as I work freelance full time and do not have dedicated time for theme support. I will likely not answer support requests left as comments here.
Also, it would be a good idea to a read through my Terms of Support document, which outlines the extent of support I offer, and information regarding updates, warranty, and compatibility.