About the template
ContraPet is a HTML5 & CSS3 activism landing page template. It’s perfect for political, social, environmental or economic concerns where the goal is to get as many people as possible to sign a petition. Therefore ContraPet combines a petition with the simplicity and target-oriented structure of a landing page where the main focus is on conversion.
The template features a jQuery powered slider where you can put any HTML content in – i.e. your agenda or a video about your concern. It also features a character limit indicator in a comment textfield. The theme is based on the 960 Grid system for easy and quick layout customization. It’s completely tableless and sports a well organized and layered Photoshop PSD that contains the whole layout, making it easy to alter the design.
Please note the info paragraph at the bottom of this description before purchasing this template!
- HTML5 & CSS3 template
- W3C valid HTML5 code
- Based on 960 Grid
- Tableless layout
- jQuery slider
- Textfield character limit indicator
- Smooth scrolling anchor
- Well organized & layered PSD included
Third party assets used
- jQuery – http://jquery.com
- modernizr – http://www.modernizr.com
- 960 Grid System – http://960.gs
- Paratype PT Sans Free Font – http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/PT-Sans
- Vector Social Media Icons – http://icondock.com/free/vector-social-media-icons
- Smooth Scroll Plugin – https://github.com/kswedberg/jquery-smooth-scroll
- HTML5 Placeholder jQuery Plugin – https://github.com/mathiasbynens/jquery-placeholder
- Simply Countable Plugin – https://github.com/aaronrussell/jquery-simply-countable
- Basic jQuery Slider – http://basic-slider.com
October 10 2012 - I am not familiar with any petition scripts, therefore I can’t tell wich would be good to use with this template.
March 12 2012 - This is a template – not a functional website. The petition and/or the comment form functions need to be programmed/coded by the purchaser. The theme is only meant to act as a design template.