Control Admin is a fluid full page admin panel with a flexible interface. It utilises all the space on the screen to create a fantastic user experience for the backend administration of your web application / cms. It features clever jquery, multiple colour schemes, and cross browser compatibility. Setting it up, and creating your own pages is a breeze, with a multitude of features available at your fingertips.
In a nutshell, Control Admin is exactly how an admin panel should look and function, and is perfect for you, or your client!
- semantic, valid HTML5
- Easy to read, commented code
- In-depth documentation
- Includes a 12 column fluid grid for content
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Drop-down menu to select navigation
- Modal Boxes (try clicking ‘Messages’ in the top right corner)
- Notification Boxes with beautiful closing animation
- Smart ‘Check All’ Checkboxes (try the checkbox on the table in the demo)
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Beautiful clean login page
- Multiple color schemes
- Fully layered and named psd’s
Note: This theme uses Famfamfam Silk Icons
Color SchemesDifferent color schemes can be viewed in the live preview via the dropdown menu. Colours included are:-
- Green (default)
Here’s what has been added and improved in Control Admin since it was first released.
v1.4 – 30/8/10
- Fixed a bug which meant table sorter arrows were not being rendered on tables which were using the table sorter plugin.
v1.3 – 27/6/10
- Fixed the height of the message modal for smaller screens, and made it dynamic based on the browser window size.
v1.2 – 22/6/10
- Added pagination for tables
- Added white buttons
- Added color picker input
- Added a character limited textarea for input such as an excerpt
- Updated Documentation for these new features
v1.1 – 19/6/10
- Fixed the widths of notifications being used within the admin panels login box