Converts – A Wordpress Corporate & Business Theme
Converts is a Wordpress template built on the Theme Options framework. The theme supports a vast array of features (please see below) as well as an easy to use admin panel. Almost everything within the theme is editable via the admin panel or page options.
We also provide the best support around with quick response times (usually within 24 hours) and we’ll be sure to fix any issue you have.
The design is not only extremely clean and easy on the eye, but responsive to every device. The theme also includes LayerSlider which is worth $15!
- Wordpress 3.1+ compatible (WP 3.6 Tested & Ready!)
- Professional, eye-catching design.
- Perfect for a business or corporate website.
- Clean and responsive layout
- Simple to update with almost unlimited control.
- Over 70 options to change to perfect your theme.
- 5 custom widgets.
- Over 25 custom shortcodes including sliders, tabs, accordions and modal boxes.
- Layer Slider Included (Worth $15!)
- Full-width and sidebar-enabled pages
- Sortable porfolios can be created and displayed via the admin interface
- Team member pages can be created and displayed via the admin interface
- Contact form system included.
- Unlimited sidebars.
- Simple responsive grid system.
- Font Awesome Icons (250+ icons).
- Fixed header as an option
- Twitter 1.1 widget with cached tweets
- And much more!
Support / Bugs
If you come across any issues or bugs please let us know, preferably via our ThemeForest page. Any installation problems will be resolved along with any bugs.
- Updated LayerSlider to the latest version.
- Fixed a bug with the marker on the Google maps as well as including the option to enable hovers on the main menu dropdowns.
- Updated the WPML integration to allow for dynamic string translations, i.e. theme options.
- Fixed a few WPML issues, mainly hardcoded phrases.
- Fixed a bug in the Twitter widget.
- Added in the option to enable social sharing icons at the bottom of a blog post.
- Fixed a bug related to the shortcode helper toolbar not showing on the editor.
- Fixed a bug in Internet Explorer that caused placeholders on input fields to show incorrectly.
- Improved support for translations.
- Added in support for a fixed menu, enabled via a theme option.