Coquette is a modern, stylish theme designed to work in tandem with WooCommerce. It has an organic aesthetic which is achieved with a close attention to detail and two contrasting colour schemes.
WooCommerce GoodnessAs you’d expect, Coquette makes full use of all of WooCommerce features. We’ve painstakingly married theme and plugin to provide a seamless front-end experience. Every single one of WooCommerce widgets has been lovingly styled to match the beautiful design, as has each key component of the plugin such as the product categories, product descriptions, cart, checkout and user account sections. Read all about the benefits of WooCommerce here.
Two Gorgeous Colour ScheesCoquette is supplied with two bespoke colour schemes. ‘Mithril’ is a predominantly grey theme while ‘Taupe’ utilises organic greens and browns for a more down-to-earth aesthetic.
Featured SliderA custom home page featured slider to showcase your products with style, all powered by jQuery. Optional slider pagination gives your visitors easy overview.
Custom HomepageThe homepage features a stylish jQuery slider and a custom layout including the display of featured and recent products.
Custom Post TypesThe theme takes full advantage of the new custom post types functionality that came with WordPress 3.0, so adding slides and products (via WooCommerce) is dead easy!
Custom WidgetsThe theme has 1 widgetized sidebar (which can be moved from the right of the content to the left) and 4 footer regions, and as always comes with 8 custom Woo Widgets PLUS a multitude of WooCommerce widgets too. Widgelicious!
This theme comes with support for our FREE WordPress eCommerce plugin – WooCommerce. With WooCommerce you can sell digital or physical products with ease, right from within your WordPress website. This theme includes specific styling for the shop pages, and the optional homepage module, for a beautiful & consistent shopping experience.
Our acclaimed WooFramework powers all our WordPress themes. It provides a reliable, structured codebase for you to customise at will, and boasts a load of useful features that sets our themes apart from the competition:
- Custom Shortcodes All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend Theme Options Extensive theme options let you further customise various parts of your website. Like adding your company logo, changing color schemes, adding tracking codes, setting up your footer space – all without touching any code.
- White Label Our Themes With the WooFramework settings panel you can replace any reference of WooThemes with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers using our products for client work.
- Localised For Translations WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom Page Templates Our themes come packaged with a variety of page templates that allow you to customise posts and pages to display full width, showcase your blog archives, and provide useful information in a contact page.
- One Click Upgrades The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
- Cross Browser Compatible We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition. We have a support team located across 7 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours. We also have a wealth of resources including extensive theme documentation, a video library, and a knowledge base to help you get started.