An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, M-Theme, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from M-Theme:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- I do not offer support for installation, customization or administration of WordPress itself.
- I do not provide support for any 3rd party plugins or rectification of issues occurring from using said 3rd party plugins.
- I do not provide support for any issues that caused by you modified the original file.
- I can not provide support for modifications beyond 1 or 2 lines of code.
- I do not provide customization services for any functionality not already provided within my themes/files.
- Please don’t email me your issue, unless I ask you to contact me with email. Otherwise I will not reply your email, you should post your issue on the current item page.
- I usually respond to support requests within 24 hours on weekdays, depending on the number of requests in queue. Support request sent during weekends or holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- Support forums will be checked 2 times per day, Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00 pm and 12:00 am and will be replied to in the order received.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
About flickr and twitter issue.
Note if the flickr images and twitter are not showing please set the below folder and files permission to 777.
How to set the new twitter API?
From March 2013 Twitter requires authentication to access your tweets. Here are fields you need to fill if you want to use Twitter Widgets and Twitter Slides.
How to set the API options?
Go to Dashboard => Coraline => Settings => Twitter OAuth.
How to find the API information?
1). Login the site: https://dev.twitter.com
2). Go to: Your Accont => My applications => Create a new application.
3). Go to the Application => Details => Create my access token.
4). Go to the Application => OAuth Tool => OAuth settings.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.