November 2014: Version 3.1.33 is out. Check the bottom of this page for change log.
Corporate X is a Retina Responsive HTML5 & CSS3 Bootstrap 3 based Drupal theme created for online Agencies, Business and Corporate web sites. It includes a lot of features you can easily setup to get your site 99% ready in just a few minutes.
The theme includes a Premium Slider with +100 jQuery effects, a fully responsive layout (try resizing your browser) for iPhone and Smartphones in both portrait and landscape mode, iPad and tablet, desktop and wide screens, a product browser, filtering, brand support, faceted search, a blog, a wide social media integration and many more you can read on a detailed list. It also includes a wide set of blocks, views, docs, modules and features packaged with an easy 5 steps installation via the “Next, next …” format.
This theme was built containing a lot of SEO best practices. It uses, in every View & Content Page, semantically valid HTML code and CSS so search engines can index them easily. Headlines are where they should be (h1, h2, h3, h4, etc.) depending on the View hierarchy.
Detailed list of Features
The most notable features of Corporate X are:
4 Level Fully Responsive Layout based on HTML5 and CSS3
- iPhone/Android mobile devices
- iPad/Tablet PC devices in Portrait and Landscape mode layout
- Normal Desktop Screen as Netbooks
- Wide Screens such Mac or PC layout
- Super Easy Installation: “Next, next, next…” format. Based on an installation profile. Watch the tutorial video.
- Retina Devices supported with enhaced graphics and content images automatically
- Built with Bootstrap 3.x
- A Home Page you can customize to set different blocks combinations
- MD Premium jQuery Sliders with + 100 effects (Value of $20)
- Contact page with a form and Google Maps API 3 integration (you can setup your business location just using a marker)
- +500 WebFonts via Google Fonts, Fontsquirrel…
- Awesome Contextual Content Edition on every included View
- Advanced typography features with enhaced readability
- WYSIWYG text editor for creating rich text formats
- Advanced Image/Files uploading interface for rich content creation
- Products, Services and Articles sharing via +300 social media resources via Addthis including: Facebook, Twitter, Mail, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, etc.
- Usability and UX enhancements: Navigation Breadcrumbs, Friendly URLs, Responsive Layout, Contextual Content Edition, DropDown Navigation, Social Media integration and detailed Documentation.
- +10 Prebuilt Views
- Valid HTML5 & CSS3 code
- SEO Optimized HTML code, layout, blocks & Views for higher ranking probabilities
- Sample content for you to have the site build from scratch after installation.
- Works in all major browsers: Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla Firefox 3.6, Google Chrome 12, Opera 10 & Safari 4 and their respective later versions.
- Detailed and friendly Documentation on “How to…” with graphics you can preview here.
- Rock solid customer support in our support forums for theme buyers.
- Drupal 7.x included (Drupal.org Team’s Recommendation)
- Fast Installation: All required modules are included on the package. (Watch Installation Video)
- Contextual content edition for every view
- 2 additional content types
- 5 advanced base Views you can edit and clone.
- 8 custom blocks included
Detailed Theme Documentation and HD Videos
Here you can find the full list of HD Videos.
Corporate X package includes a detailed documentation that allow you to get started installing the theme, the whole Drupal 7.x project, how to customize your theme and many other technical details for advanced theme developers interested on extending it. You can read it here. As an overview, documentation summary includes:
To watch all videos, check this Youtube Playlist: Corporate X VideoTutorials
- Change Log
- Theme Overview
- Installing Corporate X
- Change Site Logo
- Understanding Corporate X
- Working with the Slideshow
- Changing Footer Blocks
- Advanced Theme Development
- Sources and Credits
Textual Documentation also includes screenshots, graphics & code fragments for specific topics.
Included Drupal 7 Contributed Modules
Following are the modules included on the package. You won’t need to add any other one to get it working. Once installed, you can extend it as you do with any other Drupal site:
- Chaos Tools Suite
- jQuery Update
- Location Map
- Module Filter
- Social Media
- Twitter Block
Purchasing one of our items is much more than getting a zip file. Verified buyers get the guarantee of having a solid support service for getting out of troubles and issues during the item usage. It allows you to get it addapted to your client on hours. Here you can read some testimonials you can also find on the item discussion section:
I can say DoubleMThemes gave amazing technical support for a few issues I was having with installing the theme. In other words, you are not only buying a great theme you are also getting premium support which can save you hours or even days of scratching your head.
Really love this theme! It was easy to set up, extremely easy to use and Double M Themes gave me prompt service when I ran into a problem. Great template and a great price.
Thanks DoubleMThemes for your outstanding support! I appreciate your prompt replies and your dedication in helping resolve my issues. It will be my pleasure to purchase from you again in the future.
I want to thank you again for your fantastic customer service!!! I really appreciate your quick response and helping me solve my issue. I’m excited to start digging into the CorporateX theme … seems to be beautifully designed, very intuitive and easy to use!
We provide support for any theme/item related question or doubt (We are currently working on GMT -5 so please, be patient for the responses) so if you have any, please mail us via the contact form titled “Email DoubleMThemes” at the bottom of the right sidebar of my profile page.
Who we are?
We are a Drupal Theming team based on Paris, France. We love Drupal theming and more than 3.700+ customers encourages us every day to work harder and provide the most of us in each product. And that´s what we have done with CorporateX 3.
Sources and Credits
Thanks to all “contrib modules” contributors.
----- V 3.1.33 November 11th, 2014 ----- * Drupal Core Upgraded to 7.33 ----- V 3.1.32 October 16th, 2014 ----- * Drupal Core Upgraded to 7.32 * MD Slider Upgraded to 2.15 ----- V 3.1.31 August 8th, 2014 ----- * Drupal Core Upgraded to 7.31 ----- V 3.1.30 August 1th, 2014 ----- * Drupal Core Upgraded to 7.30 * MD Slider Upgraded to 2.14 ----- V 3.1.29 July 19th, 2014 ----- * Drupal Core Upgraded to 7.29 * MD Slider Upgraded to 2.13 ----- V 3.1.28 June 14th, 2014 ----- * Drupal Color Module integration for 3.x * Background Pattern Image Edit Form ----- V 3.0.28 May 9th, 2014 ----- * Drupal Core updated to 7.28 ----- V 3.0.27 May 7th, 2014 ----- * Drupal Core updated to 7.27 * MD Slider updated to 2.11 * Some minor CSS fixes. ----- V 3.0.26 January 24th, 2014 ----- * Drupal Core updated to 7.26 * New Major Redesign. * Built over Twitter Bootstrap 3. * Base theme changed to Bootstrap. * Product - Service Linkage. * MD Slider included. * Retina Ready graphics. * Free for all previous purchasers. * Most contrib modules updated ----- v2.22 June 18th, 2013 ----- * Drupal upgraded to 7.22. * Lots of HD Videos Added. * Most Modules updated. ----- v2.21 March 7th, 2013 ----- * Drupal upgraded to 7.21. ----- v2.20 February 23rd, 2013 ----- * Drupal upgraded to 7.20. ----- v2.2 October 3rd, 2012 ----- * Drupal upgraded to 7.15. * Updated Drupal 7.x modules. ----- v2.1 May 1, 2012 ----- * Fixed Menu Overlapping while logged in as admin. * Updated Drupal 7.x modules: References to 2.0, Social Media to 1.0-beta11, Token to 1.0 & CKEditor to 7.x-1.9. ----- v2.0 April 20, 2012 ----- * 4 Level Responsive Layout Support (major update). Resize your browser on the demo to test it. * Social Media integration via AddThis, Facebook like, Twitter Share and Google Plus 1 * Updated Drupal 7.x modules: Views to 3.3, Token to 7.x-1.0-rc1 & CKEditor to 7.x-1.8. * Added Breadcrumbs navigation. * Fixed dropshadow issue on “CleanView” color set. * Fixed dropdown menu issue on Color Picker. ----- v1.3 Februrary 3, 2012 ----- * Drupal 7.12 Support * Installation upgraded to an Installation profile (so easy to install ) ----- v1.2 January 30, 2012 ----- * Included Contact Form with automatic mail send in “Contact Us” page. * Included WYSIWYG CKEditor + IMCE for Images/Files uploading and Rich content edition. * CSS Dropdown Menu support for Primary Links. * SEO Friendly URLs. * Typography sample page. * Included New Views: * 2 Columns Portfolio * 3 Columns Portfolio * Updated Drupal 7.x modules: * Views to 3.1 * Views Slideshow to 3.0 * Included Modules: * For SEO URL Aliases * PathAuto * Token * For WYSIWYG content edition user experience * CKEditor * IMCE ----- v1.1 January 11, 2012 ----- * Drupal 7.10 Support ----- v1.0 December 2, 2011 ----- * Initial Release