An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, lollum, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from lollum:
Each product comes with it’s own extensive documentation, complete with screenshots and video tutorials. Many support related questions can be answered simply by reading the documentation and watching the video tutorials. So, please take the time to read through the documentation included in the theme zip package.
If you still have a problem please send support requests via ticket here:
Please note, this is the only place to get support for my themes.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 10:00 to 18:00 (GMT +1), within 24h/48h in the order they were received.
Please include the website URL and detailed information about your problem.
SCOPE OF SUPPORT
Please Note: The Revolution Slider plugin is included only as a courtesy to my buyers but I do NOT provide support for that. You can update the plugin to the last version using the revslider.zip file included in the theme package downloaded from Themeforest.
I can help you with:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
I can’t help you with:
- WordPress general howto’s (please, use wordpress.org for that)
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Individual server issues
- Revolution Slider plugin
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.