An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, cosmincotor, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from cosmincotor:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Anyone that rates my items less than 5 stars
- Anyone that is rude, or asks for customizations for free
Frequently Asked Questions
I need help with this file what can i do ?
If you bought this file and found a bug or have any questions on how to customize it (other than what’s already included in the help file), feel free to contact me from my profile.
I need custom work done on this template, what can i do ?
If you need the file customized for you, i am available for freelance, you can contact me from my profile.This is not free.
I added my texts and images, but when i upload everything to my server some images don’t show up, what can lead to this ?
If you images show up locally, but not on the server, you may want to check the paths to your images and the names, also the extensions, you might have misspelled a letter (uppercase/lowercase matters).
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.