An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by ZERGE
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Social Counter Widget not work.
1. Try to activate your Feedburner Feed Count
Log into your Feedburner control panel, go under “Publicize,” and then “Feed Count.” Then activate it.
or if you have error like:
“Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0”
2. This means that you have disabled ( or already was ) the following option in your php.ini: allow_url_fopen. This directive has been set to Off. This option enables the URL -aware fopen wrappers that enable accessing URL object like files. So obviously you have to turn it on. Go to your php.ini and find “allow_url_fopen”, then set this to On.
Review page and 404 Error
In the file /functions/reviews/crumble_create_review.php Just add the code
flush_rewrite_rules();, refresh the review page and then remove this code.
Every time I try to save the options of the theme, it shows an Error! And nothing changes on the site
Be sure your theme files are writable (especially \css\options.css)
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.