An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by damojo
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I import/export my theme options?
If you want to export / import the themes options (for relocating your wordpress installation or similar) go to your admin user profile and check the “Show Settings & Docs” option at the bottom. This will enable the admin view for option tree that allows you to import / export data.
How do I update the theme options if new options were added in an update?
1. Replace the crunchy/option-tree/theme-options.xml file on your server with the new one.
2. Under “appearance -> theme options” press “Reload XML ” to add the new options.
Important: You also need to replace the files listed in the file change history.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.