Daisho is a portfolio solution for creative professionals and companies looking for a minimal and professional look. Flexible and responsive presentation, smooth navigational flow and clutter-free approach. Put your works in focus. The definitive portfolio solution for creative professionals available now.
- Portfolio display with category filter
- Two Homepage Modes – Daisho Grid and Classic Homepage
- LayerSlider ($15 value)
- Multi-category projects
- Present Identity, Motion, Web, Print, Photo projects and more!
- YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, HTML5 videos (and more) support
- News section (page / archive)
- About Us section
- Services section
- Our Team section
- Ability to create any other pages with custom layouts
- Contact Form
- Social Shares
- SEO Optimized
- Localization Ready
- WPML Ready
- WPMU Compatible
- Responsive Behaviors
- iPhone/iPad/Android compatible
- Upload projects quickly & efficiently
The Future is Here
- Responsive behavior on any display
- Adaptive scaling – 300ppi screen support & Apple Retina display support now
- Various input options – control your experience however you like
- Smooth flash-like experience on various platforms
- WordPress Embeds support
- Unbranded Options Panel
- Automatic image resizing
- Text Logo and Tagline
- Image Logo (including SVG logos)
- Extensive documentation
- PSD included
- 100% valid HTML5
- CSS3 animations
- Compatible with WP3.8 and IE9, IE10, IE11, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- Threaded comments support
- Comments with avatars support
- External links in projects
- Multiple portfolios support
- “Browse Projects in Selected Category” mode
- “Hide First/Last Arrows” mode
- Sidebars for Posts and Pages
What Others Are Saying
- Merami Nazuka
Just want to tell you that the theme is amazing, this is the best one I’ve got for Themeforest so far!
Hi, I really appreciate all the support you have provided and give a 5* rating on that alone!
Hi, great theme. Super(!)easy customization, good documentation, and a great responsive design. So, congrats, top notch work.
Love the design!
AWESOME design! I saw this in your coming soon, and have been really looking forward to see what it looked like live.
Anyone wondering what the support is like – it’s GREAT , Flow went extra 10 miles to sort out my problem!
Man, some fresh air on themeforest… Amazing
Flow, I have to say that you are VERY PROFESSIONAL , CREATIVE, AND INNOVATIVE … You are definitely the INFLUENT WP Creative/Developer that I consider to follow very closely! CONGRATS ! Your theme is bookmarked! Don’t worry I will buy Konzept and Daisho for upcoming bulding projects
OMG !!! I LUV IT !!!! I bought it and I don’t even know what I am going to use it for. Had to have it. GREAT WORK !!!!!!!
Damn!! love the concept!!! awesome work dude
Totally loving this, excellent creative thinking made into a portfolio!
Awesome work! GLWS Flow!
Wow !! come on man, your theme is great !!!! I need to buy a new template for my own website and yours is perfect !
Love the theme!! Even though I am not looking for a portfolio theme, I might choose this one.
Amazing! Love your sense for typography and creative thinking.
Just wanted to say that this theme does rock and I appreciate all of the help that you have given on your help forum. I got it working just the way I want it. That needs to be said, because too many theme authors give bad service. I always check the comments before I buy anything to see how the designers respond to questions, and you have been consistently helpful and anyone thinking of buying this theme should know that.
I cannot let another minute go by without noting how incredible your support is, both here (which truly, you do NOT need to do) and especially on your dedicated support forum. The theme ROCKS but is definitely made even better by your comprehensive support. In just a day or two, I’m almost fully finished pulling together my new profile/portfolio site. You’ve earned yourself a very dedicated fan, Flow. - jillsessa
See how others are using Daisho. Have a portfolio site running Daisho? Send us a link and get featured!
- Orange Memories – http://orangememories.net/
- elrojo – http://elrojo.eu/
- Maui Ad Men – http://www.letgoandlead.com/
- Visual BastARTS – http://visual-bastarts.com/
- Sparkfly Photography – http://sparkflyphotography.com/
- Studio Kreacja – http://www.studiokreacja.pl/
- Sichtfeld – http://www.sichtfeld.ch/kreativagentur_v2/portfolio/
- TEDxYouth@Barcelona – http://www.tedxyouthbarcelona.com/
- Monogum Creative – http://www.monogum.com/
- GDesign – http://www.gdesign.me/
- Good-Factory – http://www.good-factory.com/
- i2iGroup – http://i2igroup.net/i2idev/
- AbigTrailer – http://abigtrailer.com/
- DJ Manuel el Chino – http://www.djmanuelchino.com/
- Namu Williams – http://namuwilliams.com/
- Alejandro Gallego – http://www.alejandrogallego.net/
- Chris Burge – http://www.chrisburge.com
- Appfy – http://www.appfy.com/
- Ellaecreative – http://www.ellaecreative.com/
- [N]HAB.IT – http://nhab.it/
- 1601creative – http://www.1601creative.com.au/
- Lucent Frames – http://lucentframes.com/
- Emanuel Grigoras – http://emanuelgrigoras.com/
- Robbygraphics – http://robbygraphics.com/
- Joseph Buchner – http://www.josephbuchner.de/
- Giub.it – http://giub.it/
There is a trial website available. Please use it to configure the website before purchase and to check if it currently meets all your requirements. It can also act as reference for demo back-end configuration after purchase.
If you need support please start with the documentation and Daisho FAQ. If you still need help, all support requests should be posted on our support forum. We will usually get back to you within 24 – 72 hours. Complex issues may take longer.
CreditsDaisho was developed by Anthony Jones (concept and design) and Flow (code).
Big thanks to all great designers who provided preview content for Daisho: Guilherme Villar, SUPREMATIKA, Anthony Jones, Pavel Pavlov, Vanessa Gong, Kostadin Kostadinov, Sergey Shapiro, Shaun Moynihan, Nicola Felaco.